~Hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooooo~

ROGUE!!!!!!

Y'all...this is my other friend and Dabs friend, Rogue!!!!!!
Oh happy dance! WELCOME to USMB!:thanks:

We are currently on a butt kick. Not literally. Female butt avies. So yeah, in essence, some pole dancers and strippers could be along shortly. :lol:

Yes, you did your intro thingy! Good Rattler, Good Girl! lol

I have an avie for ya's if you wanna use it. Rattler Woman. Totally cool. Hang on. I think I have two of 'em.

ivbklu.jpg

2uxxkwh.jpg

Ok, so we have another invasion from another board........Which board banned all of their degenerates en masse, THIS TIME?

Invasion? Hardly. These are some of my friends I asked to come here. :eusa_hand:

And we still post from whence they came because it's a good board. Just kinda quiet. Now be nice and give Rogue some reps.

Ok, so we have another invasion from another board........Which board banned all of their degenerates en masse, THIS TIME?

LOL I was going to say I am not a degenerate but I have been called worse. On the up side I have not been banned anywhere yet so there blew that theory. I tend to just do invasions. Are you prepared to be boarded?

Invasion? Hardly. These are some of my friends I asked to come here. :eusa_hand:

And we still post from whence they came because it's a good board. Just kinda quiet. Now be nice and give Rogue some reps.
Is Rogue a liberal?

Forum List

Back