Hello

Thank you Gracie. :)

Now to technical matters.

Edit:

All sorted now, thank you!

Last edited:
Well..whomever you are...you should not be red this fast. :(

I have no idea what that means.
Except, I think the Zionist tendency here doesn't like to be challenged.

But never mind. I am sure the world will keep turning. :)

And that statement says alot about YOU.

Ok.

Got it.

You mean "Perceptive"?

I see your slogan "Tikkun olam" is just a slogan Statistikhengst.
You have no intention of healing or reconciling anything. Just opposing what you thought about once a long time ago, and don't wish to reexamine.

A pity.

I have no idea what that means.
Except, I think the Zionist tendency here doesn't like to be challenged.

But never mind. I am sure the world will keep turning. :)

And that statement says alot about YOU.

Ok.

Got it.

You mean "Perceptive"?

I see your slogan "Tikkun olam" is just a slogan Statistikhengst.
You have no intention of healing or reconciling anything. Just opposing what you thought about once a long time ago, and don't wish to reexamine.

A pity.

For a newbie, you sure go after members here really fast.

I personally don't give a damned what you think of my slogan or what it means to me. You are not my judge and you are not my jury. If you post anti-semitic stuff in USMB, then expect to hear from people who don't like it. It's really that simple.

Kind of having a hard time thinking you are a newbie. Most newbies go out of their way to be kind and respectful and get to know people, but you, you have somehow decided to latch onto me as if you know me....

Hmmmmm.....

Well, time to go wash my socks.

Pardon, Statistikhengst

I didn't realise that when you post to me I was not supposed to reply.

For a newbie, you sure go after members here really fast.

I personally don't give a damned what you think of my slogan or what it means to me. You are not my judge and you are not my jury. If you post anti-semitic stuff in USMB, then expect to hear from people who don't like it. It's really that simple.

Kind of having a hard time thinking you are a newbie. Most newbies go out of their way to be kind and respectful and get to know people, but you, you have somehow decided to latch onto me as if you know me....

You've posted in Beelzebub's introductory topic thirteen times

*waves hand like a Jedi*

Hitler died :-( You are now at peace.

Interesting intro thread...

2443158tsoooamftn.gif

welcome to the USMB...

Just like to say, this is a good buzzing discussion forum.

Well admin'ed too by the looks.

If it has a drawback it is almost TOO busy, with over 2000 posts a day. How does one keep up?
Still...

Thanks to those who admin. I wont be as active as in these two days, but defo will be in here when I can. :D

Just want to say hello.

Hello.

Will look forward to seeing if the US is any more enlightened than when I last looked in.

Hello again. I remember you well... mate.

:)

Actually, I'm seeing it has.

Things have definitely moved in the US.

Just want to say hello.

Hello.

Will look forward to seeing if the US is any more enlightened than when I last looked in.

Hello.

I guess enlightenment is in the eye of the beholder, and by "eye" I mean "bias".

Feel free to tell us how horrible we are though because that really teaches us something new :badgrin:

Well, now, that is just totally disappointing. I mean, our new member [MENTION=48863]Beelzebub[/MENTION] just counted down to 0 as if he has something important to say on his own introduction thread, and then he just disappears.

I haz the sadz.

Oh, well, now I will go and clean out my sock drawer.

Ewww.....lots of stinky socks in drawer....:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back