Hello

Just want to say hello.

Hello.

Will look forward to seeing if the US is any more enlightened than when I last looked in.

And THIS is the place you look?

Lad you have been tragically misinformed if you imagine this place is a good example of US intelligence

Hey, if people here can string words together in any grammatically correct fashion, you have already improved dramatically. :D

Are you speaking of the USA, or of this forum in specific?

Well, now, that is just totally disappointing. I mean, our new member [MENTION=48863]Beelzebub[/MENTION] just counted down to 0 as if he has something important to say on his own introduction thread, and then he just disappears.

I haz the sadz.

Oh, well, now I will go and clean out my sock drawer.

Pardon me for the anticlimax Statistikhengst.
You have probably been a member for too long to know, but there are restrictions until a newby has made 15 posts.

I like your slogan. And look forward to see if your rhetoric lives up to it. :eusa_angel:

Well, now, that is just totally disappointing. I mean, our new member [MENTION=48863]Beelzebub[/MENTION] just counted down to 0 as if he has something important to say on his own introduction thread, and then he just disappears.

I haz the sadz.

Oh, well, now I will go and clean out my sock drawer.

Pardon me for the anticlimax Statistikhengst.
You have probably been a member for too long to know, but there are restrictions until a newby has made 15 posts.

I like your slogan. And look forward to see if your rhetoric lives up to it. :eusa_angel:

Do you understand the meaning of my username and the language from which it comes?

"Are you speaking of the USA, or of this forum in specific?"

I'd go with the former, but not dispute if you suggested the latter would be appropriate.

Do you understand the meaning of my username and the language from which it comes?

Doesn't everyone?
I thought German was nearly the official language of the US.

"Are you speaking of the USA, or of this forum in specific?"

I'd go with the former, but not dispute if you suggested the latter would be appropriate.

Doesn't everyone?
I thought German was nearly the official language of the US.

No. There is no official national language in the USA and German is not even high up on the list these days. It looks more like English, then Spanish.

Time to go back and take a hard look at that sock drawer...

:D

I have no idea what they are, and care less than that, but I have seen a message:

"You currently have -15348 reputation point(s)."

Hahaha. Thank you.
Someone has been working hard on my welcome. :D

Hossfly said:
Beelzebub said:
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Beelzebub.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
Beelzebub

Note: This is an automated message.
Thanks for nothing! :D

Pardon me Hossfly.
I didn't mean to offend. (You will know when I do ;) )

I imagine this facility is to display approve of or disapproval of the comment. Is it not?
Please let me know if you think I have misused the facility, as I have not seen any guidance on its use, yet.

Anyway, I can see we will have a few disagreements along the way. I hope you enjoy them.

PS: I am blocked from PM'ing by the forum. So you get a public reply. :)

Thank you for your indulgence. Pardon for having to post these. Forum rules, apparently. ...

We call this circumventing the rules. You won't last long doing stuff like this in your met and greet.

Welcome. Have fun, but don't fall into bad habits.

There are many ways that you can contribute to this site - just be yourself, but don't think that this site is your personal playground.

From the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth:

#3 When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

#4 If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Remember that friend and tread lightly where you are a guest ~

:evil:

Last edited:
Thank you Coyote.
As said, I cannot pm, atm.

I will open another thread on the matter sometime.

Well..whomever you are...you should not be red this fast. :(

I have no idea what that means.
Except, I think the Zionist tendency here doesn't like to be challenged.

But never mind. I am sure the world will keep turning. :)

Forum List

Back