Hello!

Pass that bong, rainy.

Rainy? Ain't no rainy here...but you're welcome to share!
U pick, I pack...

ashweed.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: art
I think so, I know I used it on PH. I had it here, too, but I just changed it a few days ago.
Nice to see you.

Likewise :)

I might be remembering PH, but I didn't post there very long. I was never on board with the merge, and Amit had all but promised me the Council position that went to someone else. Plus, PH wasn't PF, I didn't like it nearly as much. So I walked

I tried a comeback last year but it was still the same place, so I said goodbye for good

I might be remembering PH, but I didn't post there very long. I was never on board with the merge, and Amit had all but promised me the Council position that went to someone else. Plus, PH wasn't PF, I didn't like it nearly as much. So I walked

I tried a comeback last year but it was still the same place, so I said goodbye for good

I wonder why Amit recinded on his promise.

I wonder why Amit recinded on his promise.

Probably because I can be a dick :tongue:

Well, it wasn't really a promise. It's just that we were all told that there would be a righty, lefty and centrist and I was the best right leaning candidate. But then it was later decided that political ideology would not play a factor in the decision. And then there's that whole issue about me loving animals in an unorthadox way and people probably threatening to leave the site if I were made Council. (But we won't go there)

Last edited:
I think so, I know I used it on PH. I had it here, too, but I just changed it a few days ago.
Nice to see you.

I know what you mean!

Forum List

Back