Hello!

Welcome, all political opinions are spoken here. It's best to find out for yourself how it leans. There are good people on both sides and not so good people on both sides.

Enjoy!!

I'd say slightly right, by number... but it's not the number... it's the obnoxiousness...while there are a couple of obnoxious lefties....the real asshole lean harder right than a NASCAR driver's nuts going around turn 4 at Darlington.

Welcome to USMB, Inkslinger. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thanks!
Can someone give me a summary of the forum?
Does it lean right/left, moderate?

Lean? It's a lean, mean debating machine!

Seriously, there are some clever and rational posters here. Even some humor. Don't worry about gratuitous 'negs'. Some people seem to get off handing them out. Most of the rest here are at least adults.

Welcome to USMB, Inkslinger. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thanks!

Seriously, there are some clever and rational posters here. Even some humor. Don't worry about gratuitous 'negs'. Some people seem to get off handing them out. Most of the rest here are at least adults.

I've made it a habit to pos rep a new poster here as a housewarming gift. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Thanks!

I've made it a habit to pos rep a new poster here as a housewarming gift. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Good idea! I second that emotion.

Good idea! I second that emotion.

I agree...unfortunately, using Tapatalk, I can only thank...there's no rep function at this time....

Forum List

Back