Re-Introduction

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Hi, Everyone

I'm sure there must be a few souls here who remember me ... just wanted to say hello (and maybe get back into posting now and again).

I've just sort of been aging onward and older since I was last on the board. It's much better than the alternative. I've gotten a part-time job that I really like and it's not so stressful and demanding as working in the "Real World."

My kids are doing well. Both my daughters are working and doing well - but one has divorced since I've been off the board. Not a bad thing. My son retired after 20 years of service in the Army. He and his wife have bought their first home and he's a GA lawman. My oldest grandson has recently finished boot camp and is now in Korea.

Glad to be back and will try to post a little once I've looked over what's going on.

Granny

Welcome back

There is a rule for people who return to the forum

You must bring me beer!

Ok, it's not really a rule, more like a suggestion, but a really really good suggestion!!!

Anyway, welcome back rep coming your way!

Ahh ... A Rocky Top welcome at that! Rocky Top is doing pretty good ... I think. Our beloved Pat Summitt will have another contract year this coming season. For those who don't already know, Pat was diagnosed with early onset dementia and stepped down as head coach of the Lady Vols basketball team, but has been named Coach Emeritis and is currently working in that capacity. Pat has been a huge asset in her work with Alzheimers research and fundraising efforts. Her long-time coaching partner Holly Warrick is now head coach and had a pretty good season last year, all things considered.

The football team has its fourth head coach in about four years - Butch Jones. We're hoping the team will get back in playing form now.

GO VOLS!!

Welcome back

You must bring me beer!

Ok, it's not really a rule, more like a suggestion, but a really really good suggestion!!!

Don't know if I can handle the beer part ... I'm more into the hard stuff. Beer is not very kind to me sometimes. Moonshine industry has some legal "stills" now - but I'm not certain I'd care for that from a legal or illegal still!

Welcome back

You must bring me beer!

Don't know if I can handle the beer part ... I'm more into the hard stuff. Beer is not very kind to me sometimes. Moonshine industry has some legal "stills" now - but I'm not certain I'd care for that from a legal or illegal still!

Who said you get any of the beer?????

Welcome anyway. Not from Tenn, but love the Vols and miss Phil Fulmer!

Hi Granny, Very Nice to meet you, and welcome back! :) Looks like you and your family are doing really good. Enjoy your stay.....looking forward to getting to know you better. :)

Forum List

Back