Hello!

Thanks!
Can someone give me a summary of the forum?
Does it lean right/left, moderate?

Lean? It's a lean, mean debating machine!

Seriously, there are some clever and rational posters here. Even some humor. Don't worry about gratuitous 'negs'. Some people seem to get off handing them out. Most of the rest here are at least adults.

I've made it a habit to pos rep a new poster here as a housewarming gift. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Well schucks, my feelings are hurt, you didn't pos rep me!

Lean? It's a lean, mean debating machine!

Seriously, there are some clever and rational posters here. Even some humor. Don't worry about gratuitous 'negs'. Some people seem to get off handing them out. Most of the rest here are at least adults.

I've made it a habit to pos rep a new poster here as a housewarming gift. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Gotcha!
I'm a noob... my functions are limited, but I think I hit my 15 posts!

Gotcha!

Oh, I know that - when I pos rep anyone they don't even notice it! I was talking about TemplarKormac, he says he pos reps all noobs, but he didn't pos rep me and I was a noob just a short while ago!

Gotcha!

Oh, I know that - when I pos rep anyone they don't even notice it! I was talking about TemplarKormac, he says he pos reps all noobs, but he didn't pos rep me and I was a noob just a short while ago!

Hey! I'm not the all seeing eye, you know. You'd have to ask Sauron about that trick.

Eye_of_sauron.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back