Hello yall.

In Texas it's 'yawl'; in Dixie it's 'ya'll'.

Uhhh..no.
Y'all is just the short version of "you all"
A "Yawl" is a two masted sailboat.

I know what it means, and I know it's pronounced differently in many regions of Dixie than it is in Texas, though East Texas could be considered part of Dixie, really.

I've lived in Texas all my life,East and West,and it's always been Y'all.

So have I, and it's always been one syllable, not two.

In Texas it's 'yawl'; in Dixie it's 'ya'll'.

Uhhh..no.
Y'all is just the short version of "you all"
A "Yawl" is a two masted sailboat.

I know what it means, and I know it's pronounced differently in many regions of Dixie than it is in Texas, though East Texas could be considered part of Dixie, really.

I've lived in Texas all my life,East and West,and it's always been Y'all.

So have I, and it's always been one syllable, not two.

Not seeing two syllables.

Thanks all. I tend to just be sloppy typing. Mayhap y'all can direct me where I can pose a first political question? I do know I am going to get kicked in the teeth, but that's cool.

Thanks all. I tend to just be sloppy typing. Mayhap y'all can direct me where I can pose a first political question? I do know I am going to get kicked in the teeth, but that's cool.
Go to the Politics Forum and pose yer question. Then ask JakeStarkey how many times did he vote for Trump today.

If it's gonna start a fight............put it in the flame zone..........No holds bar bare knuckles fight...............

Smack em down..............:blowup:

So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.
You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?
Is that why God is punishing Texas with floods and softball size hail?

So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.
You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?

And rain. It's a dang mud pit here. Okay. Thanks all. Going to jump into the frey in politics. Gulp.

It's like one of those shoot em up video games people play online with people on the net only we talk politics religion economy social issues sports sex. Choose your weapon and go anywhere you want. Even make up your own threads. Usmb rules even though it's full of assholes pussies and dicks

You a conservative son?
What be you?
Your gay and don't believe in God and now are quoting god.............
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif

Forum List

Back