Hello yall.

Welcome to the political butthurt, I guess?

None here. with me. Lots of folks are pretty crazy though. The trump and Cruze guys I mean.

The trump and Cruze guys I mean.

Really?

They're crazier than the Hillary and Bernie guys?

Getting that way. Even off the internets. Guys at work almost came to blows over Trump Cruze. Bernie and Hillery folks are getting ugly to.

So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.
You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?

I'm a California exile since 1980, but according to Native Texans I'm cool because I was properly indoctrinated in kindergarten, I married and have kids with a Texan and some other stuff.

So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.
You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?

I'm a California exile since 1980, but according to Native Texans I'm cool because I was properly indoctrinated in kindergarten, I married and have kids with a Texan and some other stuff.

So you got here as fast as you could...
You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

Yes. had to see if folks who do politics allot are scrapping as bad. Y'all are.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

I see you have the "Ya'll" part down. I see that as progress.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

Thanks much. Been working on it since I was 5.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

So that makes you 41?

whale_hello.gif

So that makes you 41?

Ya. My previous golden years I guess. I'm working on being grouchy.

So that makes you 41?

Ya. My previous golden years I guess. I'm working on being grouchy.

Just hit 50..so I'm way ahead of you on grouchy.
Although early retirement has been helpful on the grouchy.

Not sure what you are expecting here, but you'll find out soon enough. USMess is the Island of Misfit Toys. Everybody here has a defect of some type or the other. That's OK though. A lot of those defects are hilarious.

Not sure what you are expecting here, but you'll find out soon enough. USMess is the Island of Misfit Toys. Everybody here has a defect of some type or the other. That's OK though. A lot of those defects are hilarious.
butt-on-pillow.jpg

butt-on-pillow.jpg

Reminds me of my Boxers.
They'll only sleep in the bed with their butts facing the head of the bed.
Experts claim it's so they can watch one way while you watch the other.
I think thats bullshit and they just like to fart in your face.

Yikes....are you some kind of cannibal? Just kidding. I just read you were from Texas....me too. So Howdy, hope you enjoy posting here.

th

Forum List

Back