Hello yall.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.

b79956c13f7730322967fc5b49239326.jpg

Thanks for dropping in

To Denwitts' it is $4T slush fund to control. Party time. Few Repub worth chum. Biased media. I depressesd, we doomed if Crooked Hilliarbilly is allowed any control.

So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.
You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?

You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?

I'd just like you to know that everyone who frequents these pages is so proud and pleased to know that you are here to greet all the newcomers. We all appreciate the way you show how witty and welcoming this place is.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

I'm a California exile since 1980, but according to Native Texans I'm cool because I was properly indoctrinated in kindergarten, I married and have kids with a Texan and some other stuff.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

I'd just like you to know that everyone who frequents these pages is so proud and pleased to know that you are here to greet all the newcomers. We all appreciate the way you show how witty and welcoming this place is.

thank you.

Hello, how is Spartacus doing these days?

You a conservative son?
What be you?
ba465989a5e0f02f2b39c1b4f7079cbf.jpg

You a conservative son?
What be you?

I'm a California exile since 1980, but according to Native Texans I'm cool because I was properly indoctrinated in kindergarten, I married and have kids with a Texan and some other stuff.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

So you got here as fast as you could...

You a conservative son?
What be you?

Looks like Terlingua.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

Looks like Terlingua.
Only n Texass....
fa067fdc5a78a77f7ab826426785ac62.jpg

You a conservative son?
What be you?

Looks like Terlingua.
Only n Texass....
fa067fdc5a78a77f7ab826426785ac62.jpg

Santa Fe NM.
Santa Fe Home

But it is cleaner than the old Mexico.

Forum List

Back