Hello to each & everyone of you nice peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not nice!

Get used to it.

Emma said this place was full of trolls and she wanted me to join so I could learn how to handle myself amongst a forum full of trolls but so far you seem to be the only one trolling.

vanity_mirror.jpg

I'm not allowed to give out my personal information to strangers on the internets.

But you drink Hamm's. Smoke Marlboro's, have an Anne Frank avie, go by the moniker "Free Candy", and expect us all to think that you're really some young teenage girl?

:eusa_hand:

I don't remember trying to convince anyone that I'm a young teenage girl. You shouldn't make up things up it's not nice!

You say you are not 13, but that your parents are strict and will not let you make calls after 8pm. But that you smoke and drink, I think one of those things makes you dishonest

I don't think you're fooling too many people with this little girl act. Just so you know.

I don't know of any 13 year olds who know who would default to an Anne Frank avie, and choose "Free Candy" as their moniker.

I'm not 13
Apparently the trolls are out trying to attempt humor. maybe it's a group initiation for the tardo club.

While you're up, gimme a Hamm's.

I'm not allowed to give out my personal information to strangers on the internets.

But you drink Hamm's. Smoke Marlboro's, have an Anne Frank avie, go by the moniker "Free Candy", and expect us all to think that you're really some young teenage girl?

I don't remember trying to convince anyone that I'm a young teenage girl. You shouldn't make up things up it's not nice!

She came here for nice?

You say you are not 13, but that your parents are strict and will not let you make calls after 8pm. But that you smoke and drink, I think one of those things makes you dishonest
ya think?

I think you're being very generous.

Your grammer sucks, unless your addressing several nations at once. Who asked you what crappy beer you like?

I don't think you're fooling too many people with this little girl act. Just so you know.

I don't know of any 13 year olds who know who would default to an Anne Frank avie, and choose "Free Candy" as their moniker.

I'm not 13
Apparently the trolls are out trying to attempt humor. maybe it's a group initiation for the tardo club.

While you're up, gimme a Hamm's.

If this is an attempt at humor, I'd hate to see their attempt at paint drying. Sheesh.

Emma said this place was full of trolls and she wanted me to join so I could learn how to handle myself amongst a forum full of troll but so far you seem to be the only one trolling.
emma was the troll

Emma is very much anti troll and an awesome person. It's your loss that you won't get to know her now.

Um, no.

I think most of us here could regurgitate the trolltarded posts she would have made anyway.

You need better friends. This Emma sends her friends alone into a message board to toughen them up? Sort of like a pimp sending girls out to find husbands.

You need better friends. This Emma sends her friends alone into a message board to tougnen them up? Sort of like a pimp sending girls out to find husbands.

They're all a bunch of guys probably.

Although I'm suspecting they're all just the same person really.

Please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back