AnneFrank.png

Oh shit.

I think I'm going to hell. Again.

How do you think I feel?

I have that pic in my favorites.

careful ernie
10 will get you 20
;)

Actually, I suggested Emma might get along better if she got laid. I used "fucked" in this thread for comic relief (mostly mine, apparently)
I judged Emma to be 18-21, but this one can't be but 15.

Never confuse mental age with actual age. Or gender, for that matter.

10 to 1 says he's drinking beer, scratching his armpits and picking stale cheeto crumbs out of his hairy belly button.

Or not. Who knows? But anybody who lies about one thing, will lie about them all.

Trolls. Gotta love 'em. :thup:

Lying is wrong! You should never lie or you could burn in Satan's lake of fire for all eternity!

Actually, I suggested Emma might get along better if she got laid. I used "fucked" in this thread for comic relief (mostly mine, apparently)

10 to 1 says he's drinking beer, scratching his armpits and picking stale cheeto crumbs out of his hairy belly button.

Or not. Who knows? But anybody who lies about one thing, will lie about them all.

Lying is wrong! You should never lie or you could burn in Satan's lake of fire for all eternity!

Whatever you say, Bubba.

physician, heal thyself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back