Hello to all

2RightsMakeLeft

Find Direction
Sep 28, 2012
Long time lurker who's finally decided to join the conversation online that I've been having with friends, family and colleagues for years. I'm a lawyer (go ahead and make jokes) living in Central Florida originally from Chicago.

I look forward to broadening my horizons.

Well, I took the time to read over a few of your posts. I'm thinking, so far anyway, you have a youthful leftist perspective that yearns for balance.

Welcome to the USMB, I'm hoping we can have some laughs regardless of your transition from the dark side...:lol:

Haha! Glad to see this is a welcoming place despite our differences.

Lumpy, I wouldn't describe myself as youthful, at least not anymore. But, the rest is pretty spot on. I have some strongly held beliefs but I'm not so naive to think I have all the answers.

Thanks to all for the welcome!

Haha! Glad to see this is a welcoming place despite our differences.

Lumpy, I wouldn't describe myself as youthful, at least not anymore. But, the rest is pretty spot on. I have some strongly held beliefs but I'm not so naive to think I have all the answers.

Thanks to all for the welcome!

eh.. just jerking your chain a little...:lol:

I'm glad you're a good sport, we should have some fun...:thup:

welcome again...2rightsMake Left

Long time lurker who's finally decided to join the conversation online that I've been having with friends, family and colleagues for years. I'm a lawyer (go ahead and make jokes) living in Central Florida originally from Chicago.

I look forward to broadening my horizons.
Actually it takes 3 rights to make a left. But 2 wrongs make the Right. :D
Welcome.

Forum List

Back