Hello...

Darksider

Rookie
Sep 29, 2012
This is the first time that I've done an introduction, I usually just register and start posting out of the blue. Actually, I've posted three times already (twice in Race Relations, and once in politics, I think) so i supposed I did this time as well.

But anyway;

Hello USMessageBoard forumites... I am the Darksider of Stormfront, The Phora, and the now defunct Moot-Stormfront (and I guess now USMessageBoard as well). I was introduced to this site by a thread on SF (something about turning this place into "Little Stormfront"). After looking around this place seemed active and interesting enough, so I decided to join.

Interesting....I used to post on Stormfront as well, but ended up being banned for basically proving that the Holocaust took place using only Nazi sources.

There are not many Nazis here, but there are 2 or 3 posters in the Middle East Section who use the usual Stormfront tactics of race hatred combined with manic denial!

If you are from those racist sites, then fuck off, we don't want you. :)

For the time being, hello anyway.

Hello Darksider,

I read a few your posts and so far I approve..

Welcome to the board, hopefully, we can share some laughs whether we agree or not..:D

Forum List

Back