Hello there...

Looking forward to listen to how folks thing and feel about Politics in the US today.

I have been a political junkie for many years

Don't have strong feelings about both sides of the debate

Both equally have their good and/or bad points and seem to get upset about the silliest things at times on wonders if they are adults yet...

And if you know your political history you would find this a few years in George Washington's first term..

And has change little since then

Looking forward to being part of this Forum

CityBoy
What city you live in cityboy?

Who you supporting right now out of the 5 still running? Must pick one.

Are you a sports fan?

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

And last? Do you believe in God?

Why do you want to know?
sealybobo want's your credit card number. He'll get around to it eventually.

Looking forward to listen to how folks thing and feel about Politics in the US today.

I have been a political junkie for many years

Don't have strong feelings about both sides of the debate

Both equally have their good and/or bad points and seem to get upset about the silliest things at times on wonders if they are adults yet...

And if you know your political history you would find this a few years in George Washington's first term..

And has change little since then

Looking forward to being part of this Forum

CityBoy
What city you live in cityboy?

Who you supporting right now out of the 5 still running? Must pick one.

Are you a sports fan?

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

And last? Do you believe in God?

Why do you want to know?
sealybobo want's your credit card number. He'll get around to it eventually.
Or his money via higher taxes if he's rich

Kill human are not bad for criminals but for they familys. And father how have hard disciplin.

But not enough if he's son to get punish for him. Terrible idea for father how will se son alive.
Your translator isn't working.

I repeat. Father are every son real call when son be hurting and vice president are not Christie well I visue Fiorina or it be Libertainan in next poll if true with Christie well.

Kill human are not bad for criminals but for they familys. And father how have hard disciplin.

But not enough if he's son to get punish for him. Terrible idea for father how will se son alive.

I repeat. Father are every son real call when son be hurting and vice president are not Christie well I visue Fiorina or it be Libertainan in next poll if true with Christie well.
It needs more tweaking.

It needs more tweaking.

No, no and no. Not.

Forum List

Back