Hello there...

CityBoy

Apr 26, 2016
Key West
Looking forward to listen to how folks thing and feel about Politics in the US today.

I have been a political junkie for many years

Don't have strong feelings about both sides of the debate

Both equally have their good and/or bad points and seem to get upset about the silliest things at times on wonders if they are adults yet...

And if you know your political history you would find this a few years in George Washington's first term..

And has change little since then

Looking forward to being part of this Forum

CityBoy

1a16.jpg

You're a morning person, we are going to have to kill you...

...until then welcome to the board.

FYI, most of the late risers are really nice after coffee.

Kill human are not bad for criminals but for they familys. And father how have hard disciplin.

But not enough if he's son to get punish for him. Terrible idea for father how will se son alive.

If that little one is yours............he sure looks like a keeper (just foolin') But for real...
May God bless you and yours and be close to you both forever

CityBoy

Looking forward to listen to how folks thing and feel about Politics in the US today.

Both equally have their good and/or bad points and seem to get upset about the silliest things at times on wonders if they are adults yet...

And if you know your political history you would find this a few years in George Washington's first term..

CityBoy

meme+23.png

CityBoy
What city you live in cityboy?

Who you supporting right now out of the 5 still running? Must pick one.

Are you a sports fan?

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

And last? Do you believe in God?

CityBoy

Are you a sports fan?

Debate this Homo in the appropriate thread..........

You will see this in the boards........

WELCOME ABOARD!

CityBoy

Are you a sports fan?

WELCOME ABOARD!
I don't want to debate anything you homophobic cracker. I just want to know more about the guy. Did he say he believes in God and did I say he's wrong and actually there is no god? No I did not. Did I say his team or city sucks? No. So STFU.

And why are you calling him a homo? Sorry cityboy but these are the kinds of ***** you'll have to deal with here but honestly without them it wouldn't be much fun.

CityBoy

Are you a sports fan?

WELCOME ABOARD!
I don't want to debate anything you homophobic cracker. I just want to know more about the guy. Did he say he believes in God and did I say he's wrong and actually there is no god? No I did not. Did I say his team or city sucks? No. So STFU.

And why are you calling him a homo? Sorry cityboy but these are the kinds of ***** you'll have to deal with here but honestly without them it wouldn't be much fun.
LOL

I was just letting him know you are a homo and leftist wack..............have a nice day.

CityBoy

Are you a sports fan?

Why do you want to know?

CityBoy

Are you a sports fan?

Why do you want to know?
It's what we do here. Get to know you and either like you or commence to arguing. LOL.

No but seriously, I'm just curious.

Here's my reply to my own questions. Metro Detroit, Hillary, Love sports, 45, sales & no I don't believe in god.

Forum List

Back