Hello people!

Considering the greeting I got here, this is not my kind of forum. Bye
Hey! You can't leave just like that! You have to donate to the Server Hosting and JakeStarkey has to sniff your bicycle seat or else I'll have to send Bubbly to haul you back. You wouldn't want to go through that experience. Only Lucy Hamilton can handle Bubbly. Here he is.

It's....it's....it's....that thing :omg:

Hey! You can't leave just like that! You have to donate to the Server Hosting and JakeStarkey has to sniff your bicycle seat or else I'll have to send Bubbly to haul you back. You wouldn't want to go through that experience. Only Lucy Hamilton can handle Bubbly. Here he is.

What the fuck is that?

*criescriescries*

It ain't?

Oh piss. I am so out of here!

I didn't do anything.
Those guys did.
I just tried to ask them nicely to stop.

I'll be just lurking for awhile until I get the 'feel' of the place.I look forward to learning something here.
Welcome. Meet TNHarley, our resident smart ass.

Ass yes... Smart, well if you say so...
I'll be just lurking for awhile until I get the 'feel' of the place.I look forward to learning something here.

Welcome to the most wonderful, perfect and sane site that you will ever see...:wtf:

As you lurk and wonder how so many great minds have come together, oh who the hell am I kidding and just run for you life because this place is where you go when you want your brain cells to be mental midget raped and never being normal again!:scared1:

With that I greet you with a wonderful hello and don't mind me I drool at all the newbies that are fresh meat...:hmpf:

( Now I understand why I was booted off the welcoming committee! ):gay:

I knew I should have read the next damn page!

Now I wasted another moment of my life greeting another poster that found out this place is insane!

Last edited:

I told you the last time I am no longer bringing back fresh meat!

And stop showing my real picture!

Last edited:
oh goodness.

See what you did!

You ran off another fresh meat once again!

Now what will we sacrifice to the USMB gods ( mods ) to appease them this month!

Just for that it is your turn in the closet with Mr. Herbert!

( old man from family guy )

oh goodness.
SEE WHAT YOU DID?
I SAVED US A MELTDOWN. YOU ARE WELCOME
Still testy today?
You yelled first :dunno:
I know. Just like school, it's the smart aleck boy in the back row that always gets blamed, even when the goody two shoes teachers pet bitch actually started it. That's just how life goes. And we adjust our pigtail ribbons and smile.
I can't believe a newbie would leave because of this thread. Maybe she lurked in an Owl thread and puked.

oh goodness.
SEE WHAT YOU DID?
I SAVED US A MELTDOWN. YOU ARE WELCOME
Still testy today?
You yelled first :dunno:
I know. Just like school, it's the smart aleck boy in the back row that always gets blamed, even when the goody two shoes teachers pet bitch actually started it. That's just how life goes. And we adjust our pigtail ribbons and smile.
I can't believe a newbie would leave because of this thread. Maybe she lurked in an Owl thread and puked.
Right? I have been punished for YEARS because of bullies like you!

Forum List

Back