Hello out there.....uh, Trump and his taxes are new targets....hello?

I just knew they'rd be at least 10 topics on the job creating, gonna fix the tax code Donald Dumb today.....uh, cat got yous tongue?????
Trump’s 1995 Tax Records Suggest No Federal Taxes For 18 Years: New York Times
The Trump camp is not denying it.
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns and the large tax deduction may have allowed him to avoid paying federal income taxes for up to 18 years, the New York Times reported on Saturday.
......Is this the same Donald Dump who's suppose to fix the tax? The same shit head that won't release his taxes because he's being audited? The same shit head who's suppose to reduce our debt, bring his jobs from Mexico and then be very presidential about it? The same business leader, slash outsider these mindless white suckers are all in favor of? The same guy you want running this country, Donald Dumb?
(sigh)...I know, I know....at least he's white...gotcha!!
Hell bitch! There are 50% of the fucking population here don't pay no fucking taxes!
Stupid ass, I suppose they all live the high life that Trump does, correct?
Stupid dumb ass. I have to pay taxes and I don't live the high life either!

do have a billiion dollars to loss in business or personal finances to afford to avoid taxes?

I just knew they'rd be at least 10 topics on the job creating, gonna fix the tax code Donald Dumb today.....uh, cat got yous tongue?????
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns and the large tax deduction may have allowed him to avoid paying federal income taxes for up to 18 years, the New York Times reported on Saturday.
......Is this the same Donald Dump who's suppose to fix the tax? The same shit head that won't release his taxes because he's being audited? The same shit head who's suppose to reduce our debt, bring his jobs from Mexico and then be very presidential about it? The same business leader, slash outsider these mindless white suckers are all in favor of? The same guy you want running this country, Donald Dumb?
Hell bitch! There are 50% of the fucking population here don't pay no fucking taxes!
I knew you fuck heads would come out and support a tax dodger, because that's what you morons do....nothing about this man is gonna change your minds, not even the fact this so called successful business is about as successful as a piece of shit. So I will not engage you in a back and forth, because trying penetrating concrete is not my fortay in life.
You know Hillary lost seven hundred grand in a real estate deal and paid no taxes right? Now who ya gonna vote for moron? What exactly makes Trump a tax dodger and not the 50% who pay zero taxes? Both are legal correct? Get back to us when Trump breaks the tax laws. Thanks for you attention to this matter. Roflmao.

I knew you fuck heads would come out and support a tax dodger, because that's what you morons do....nothing about this man is gonna change your minds, not even the fact this so called successful business is about as successful as a piece of shit. So I will not engage you in a back and forth, because trying penetrating concrete is not my fortay in life.
You know Hillary lost seven hundred grand in a real estate deal and paid no taxes right? Now who ya gonna vote for moron? What exactly makes Trump a tax dodger and not the 50% who pay zero taxes? Both are legal correct? Get back to us when Trump breaks the tax laws. Thanks for you attention to this matter. Roflmao.

Media Falsely Equate Trump’s Billion-Dollar Tax Avoidance Scheme With Clinton’s Taxes

Clinton reported a loss of $700,000 last year. Clintons were responsible for many of the deductions in the tax code. Now she is upset because some one used them?

14484853_562068953989108_7455866060512341573_n.jpg

We've been told many times that Hillary's lack of convictions (see what I did there?) means she didn't do anything wrong. Using that standard, Trump is as clean as she is.

Forum List

Back