London School Teaching How To KILL Your Kids

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
And Clinton sworn to bring of Million Muslim new 'refuges' to this country.
These millions already brought to Germany by Clinton's sister in spirit Merkel contain at least 70 % of Fundamentalists and ISIS fighters.

She was saying that they are doing something for the British by forsaking allah a bit in obtaining British citizenship. That's DOING something for Britain!???

It must be racial. Typical arab thinking. "i'm fucking you over and you owe me for that".

..... These millions already brought to Germany by Clinton's sister in spirit Merkel contain at least 70 % of Fundamentalists and ISIS fighters.
I do not believe that 70% of the 'refugees' are "Fundamentalists and ISIS fighters". In fact, it is impossible. However, it is my estimate that 80% of them are completely uneducated and of a primitive mind, making them (and their children) prime targets for Islamist (and perhaps ISIS) indoctrination. And if even this video represents a unique circumstance, it is a catastrophe for any host country. "Hate" and "Kill" is something that no child ought to be taught in any subject.

Nutcases.

snigger.gif

I do not believe that 70% of the 'refugees' are "Fundamentalists and ISIS fighters"..

All Muslims have to follow Quran and to live according its commandments.'Guests' of Merkel have average IQ 60-70, uneducated,never worked, lot of military experience and Quran knowelage. Aren't they not fundamentalists?

Imported by Merkel 'refuges' are preparing themselves to Murder on Germans, most of them are terrorists and killers.
The True Meaning of Islam is non-stop 24/7 killing of non-Muslims for receiving of place in Muslim Paradise.

All Muslims have to follow Quran and to live according its commandments
Rubbish. They are expected to follow the Qu'ran just as we Christians are expected to follow the Bible and the 10 commandments. Most of us don't ...... and neither do they.

'Guests' of Merkel have...... lot of military experience
This has to be an out-and-out lie. Whatever military experience the average man might have it is certainly less earnest than our Boy Scouts. I mean, do you really think these Moslems (the bottom of the social barrel that we are coming here) ignore our laws BUT are ideal, self-disciplined citizens 'back home'? I've been to about 20 Moslem countries around the world and I can tell you that it ain't so. These people are the primitive of the primitive and they are treated just one or two steps above livestock where they come from.

Too bad that you do not understand German, If you did you probably would not have submitted it. The guy with the camera says, "War training" but he also says he's sitting in the car park of Edeka so he's in town doing his shopping. If he calls it "War training" then he doesn't know shit. Look at it yourself. Do you see serious military training going on? And the title says, "Terrorist Basic Training"! Get serious!!!!

All Muslims have to follow Quran and to live according its commandments
Rubbish. They are expected to follow the Qu'ran just as we Christians are expected to follow the Bible and the 10 commandments. Most of us don't ...... and neither do they.

'Guests' of Merkel have...... lot of military experience
This has to be an out-and-out lie. Whatever military experience the average man might have it is certainly less earnest than our Boy Scouts. I mean, do you really think these Moslems (the bottom of the social barrel that we are coming here) ignore our laws BUT are ideal, self-disciplined citizens 'back home'? I've been to about 20 Moslem countries around the world and I can tell you that it ain't so. These people are the primitive of the primitive and they are treated just one or two steps above livestock where they come from.

Syrians? I am fascinated with your INTIMATE KNOWLEGE of Syrians. There are lots of Syrians in the USA------having immigrated to this country long ago------Like scores of years ago. Not primitive people. I should note that just about all the Syrians I have encountered over the past 60 years were Christians----a few jews. What makes you think that they are
"treated badly" in Syria? ----(I mean the muslims----it has been the Christians and jews who fled----the muslims largely stayed put.)

Syrians? I am fascinated with your INTIMATE KNOWLEGE of Syrians.

They follow the teachings of Islam. That's all I need to know.

oh---in my part of the USA----there have been Syrian Christians and some Syrian jews since my childhood-----(I am damned old) I am not sure if I have encountered any muslim
Syrians at all. I kinda believe that names that end in
...IAN are either Syrian or Armenian Dr Kvorkian was
Armenian-----Christian --not muslim.

Syrians? I am fascinated with your INTIMATE KNOWLEGE of Syrians. There are lots of Syrians in the USA------having immigrated to this country long ago------Like scores of years ago. Not primitive people. I should note that just about all the Syrians I have encountered over the past 60 years were Christians----a few jews. What makes you think that they are
"treated badly" in Syria? ----(I mean the muslims----it has been the Christians and jews who fled----the muslims largely stayed put.)
I said nothing about Syrians. You are absurd and an idiot. But I have the cure .... and from now on you'll hump my leg no more.

I said nothing about Syrians. You are absurd and an idiot. But I have the cure .... and from now on you'll hump my leg no more.

you mentioned "people coming over here" I am in the USA----the people of interest 'coming over here" --now----are Syrian muslims

Syrians? I am fascinated with your INTIMATE KNOWLEGE of Syrians.

They follow the teachings of Islam. That's all I need to know.

oh---in my part of the USA----there have been Syrian Christians and some Syrian jews since my childhood-----(I am damned old) I am not sure if I have encountered any muslim
Syrians at all. I kinda believe that names that end in
...IAN are either Syrian or Armenian Dr Kvorkian was
Armenian-----Christian --not muslim.

Syria is 87% Islam.

Forum List

Back