Hello my friends

I win as musician but no win some Nazi. What are different ??
Pie are square!

???

th
th
th

I can not speak Finnish and threaten a piece Finns me because I can not become Finns. May only speak Swedish in a God or Jesus Christ and English in the forums is easier than to speak Finnish, and when inite can speak Finnish is not Finns. Have your whole life lived in Sweden and it betrays itself when younger generation did not get to talk much Finnish as my father, for example, talking around 300 words in Finnish or around 400 words. Lets just say the father(Isa) and Finland(Suomi) in Finnish. Consider myself as a Swedish racist. Or am I both Swedish and American racist ?? Although I do not believe in faithful way, I know my faith is to know which species and country as I am. Heard a funny song in the car a song that was heard as a country attacking the war in a way that is hard to beat or highest place to beat A strong country. Was great humor for me the song.

I can speak Swedish, of a God but not Finnish. How is it related ? Is not Jumala to the world of the gods? Or is the English God who does not exist? Only one of them God does not exist. Finnish, I will not accept even he may not speak Finnish Thus the Finnish God. Jumala is the only Finnish Lord. United's Lord is better than Finnish Lord. Swedish Lord is perhaps the God who is not sole to? I will not be on the Swedish Lord. Finland's God or the Lord is not in the world of the gods.

Poor Finnish God who does not speak Finnish or language skills more difficult than expected yet there are easier ways to talk the Swedish language but it does not matter now that I know I live in Sweden and is counted as Swedish and like the US one, Sweden second place and Denmark in third place.

Many racists in Denmark of men. Available only in 2 of the 4 Nordic countries communism. There are factors in all four Nordic countries, which means race is Starre than communism in the Nordic region.

It is Lord in Sweden and God of Finland doesn't exist. Can not help me self.

I can speak Swedish, of a God but not Finnish. How is it related ? Is not Jumala to the world of the gods? Or is the English God who does not exist? Only one of them God does not exist. Finnish, I will not accept even he may not speak Finnish Thus the Finnish God. Jumala is the only Finnish Lord. United's Lord is better than Finnish Lord. Swedish Lord is perhaps the God who is not sole to? I will not be on the Swedish Lord. Finland's God or the Lord is not in the world of the gods.

Poor Finnish God who does not speak Finnish or language skills more difficult than expected yet there are easier ways to talk the Swedish language but it does not matter now that I know I live in Sweden and is counted as Swedish and like the US one, Sweden second place and Denmark in third place.

Many racists in Denmark of men. Available only in 2 of the 4 Nordic countries communism. There are factors in all four Nordic countries, which means race is Starre than communism in the Nordic region.

th
:disbelief:

th
:disbelief:

Yes.

Gud are maybe highest of gods or Allah Akbar mean God in islamic religion.

Any foreigner in my village who threaten me with the ironing when I'm not Finn. God or Allah Akbar doing nothing on the person I need to be protected against long way from threats from outside. Do not want to live that way with threats far away from being just far away he threatens me with ironing, because I do not Finn. May not speak Finnish of people or gods so it is useless and be Finns, but he sees a different image of me he was my guest said to take me to fight for I am not he. The problem is that I do not get the help of the God who helps me with the Swedish. Exactly which God knows I'm not helping me in Swedish. Now threatened the same person back to me. He said quietly in my world. A true person who threatens one can polices take with when dealing with the threat from the outside, because I do not like being threatened by another man.

Long away human do nothing threath to another persons. How I am possible when nothing else have justice from Gud or God. Which different it is between me and other humans how never been threthts by same person like him how are afraid far away of my buisness. I like to born and living life and have fun. This foreign is much better in the jungle than Sweden.

Forum List

Back