Hello my friends

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hello.

My real name are JarmOlle.

My account name is one keeper.

He was great keeper in Calgary and Finland 2004. Two silver medaljs.

I like music A lot then politics my 5th interest in Sweden and USA.

Military is sixts interest of me.

"I like hard rock, nationalists and normal thinking"
agreed
Welcome

Hello.

My real name are JarmOlle.

My account name is one keeper.

He was great keeper in Calgary and Finland 2004. Two silver medaljs.

I like music A lot then politics my 5th interest in Sweden and USA.

Military is sixts interest of me.

Well hello........whatever you choose to call yourself. Hope you enjoy posting here. I like music, too......we have a whole thread (or more than one) devoted to music, I'm sure you would enjoy visiting them.

• Banned
I must therefore speak Swedish but not Finnish. how is it related ? I live in Sweden but the other Finns speak Finnish but not me. I must not speak Finnish by the Finnish Goden ? Or Finnish Goden don't exist ? Nobody else take Finnish speak to other Finns but not me ? Is Gud, Swedes or Oden not remembering to me I to like Finnish a-team in ice hockey before but since 2010 after me break in TV Finland gone from 1-3 to 4-3 after sudden death in Olympics bronze medalj match against Slovakia ? I remember that match when Finland won after I changes canales ? Or The Finns people don't exist when they speak Finnish ? Finnish speak don't exist ? They saying nothing to me when they don't have A speak to remine they self. I don't believing Finns exist when they speak Finnish. Gud, Swedes or Oden don't help me with that strange langs. I'm living with over 800 Finns in my citizen and that hurt me when theirs langs don't exist to me.

• Banned
The Finns are babys all time but I'm not baby who like speak Finnish ? I am athiest who believing Big Satan in Swedish hell is my favorite when he can speak German hard rock songs. Rammstein songs remine me about big Satan earlier this today with alcoholic.

:beer: :beer:

I may only speak Swedish as an adult.

No Finnish by God and Lord of USA.

Or Asa Gods Oden in swedish heaven.

Jumala don't exist when I am adult.

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

Last edited:
318Io7iPGyL._AC_UL320_SR302,320_.jpg

The Finns are babys all time but I'm not baby who like speak Finnish ? I am athiest who believing Big Satan in Swedish hell is my favorite when he can speak German hard rock songs. Rammstein songs remine me about big Satan earlier this today with alcoholic.

[emoji481] [emoji481]

An atheist that believes in Satan, hunh?!!
:cuckoo:

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

Oden I says take away my quest when my quest blame me because I am different than an hip hopper. I listen to hard rock and that one person blame me for. He is wrong person for me even far away.

I have my own destany in my life. Nobody can change me from hard rock style. Only 80's and 90's of music is good of different than hard rock.

He can not fight far away I say to mr or mrs Scekic from Serbia but he or she doesn't understand my swedish speakings. Blattar never accept nazism but I like to listen to nazism. Dj Adolf is one of me favorite. Him lose for 71 year back.

[emoji481] [emoji481]

An atheist that believes in Satan, hunh?!!
:cuckoo:

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

Big Satan is funny even he is A ghost close to him in swedish hell.

I wondering if finnish language don't exist even Finns trying again.

Forum List

Back