Hello my friends

J.K.A. are my new name in USMB if Admin will to change.

Jarmo Kristian Arvola like in my FB. Have friends in FB to.

What is about my new avatar ??
U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Bertholf

coast-guard-ccg-bertholf-920-52.jpg

You just call me on FB but I never will youre there even you are good man from Europe ?

Country and religion you belong must therefore speak Swedish. Is not communist Swedish communists who believe they can speak Swedish, only those of them but that's not true. Only land and religion you belong. Communist are not real religion.

Catholics have one justice they have Christ how speak to them because they can not speak language but Christ help them as well. Same like me are Catholics even i'm from Sweden. I change my religion in hospital from Protestantism to Baptist. Christ will I living life only.

Soviet Union loses 1989 do religion won over them. It's not communist how speak with Christ help it's religion we belong how are more speaking with help.

Both FInnish God and Jumala doesn't speak Finnish to me but Swedish God and Christ can speak Swedish to me so I am Swedish if not Finnish God or Jumala change they mind about me. What wrong with the Finnish Gods ?? I allways speak Swedish goodness from Swedish God and Christ. Finnish God will I die so they are they Finnish people. But at least Christ have accept me some Swedish man.

Forum List

Back