Hello my friends

I dumped my friend at school about 12 years ago and my guests thought I did not get but I got by me , he threatened my life before without knowing about it . And he is only Mulatto so I get one raise last year.

Hims father from Iraq. Hims father are catholic also. Poor family Abdul.

He is A small poppy my old friend from Poland and Iraq.

He allways believe that Poland win in 1939 vs nazism.

But he allways have wrong.

Poland with help can be defeated by nazism with help.

He who eats my food through in 10 years' time is not normally made .

I can only eat food.
banana-split.jpg

Kim are one ugly protestant and hims friend Abdul are one ugly roman catholic.

Church is not everything. Have no gods in faith so never church visit my village.

Hello every one . This is my last day in this forum for a while to come because I'm not with the current user is not satisfied with the name , so if you Moderate organizes forward Militants my upcoming name in the forum I will remain here longer ahead but Moderate must arrange Militants to me I want to remain in the community throughout the year and a new president is chosen , and it will be interesting future in the United States . New plans are in the works. But I'm out of here for a while if a Moderate not fix my name in the forum . You have to fix it now or I pull away.

Hello every one . This is my last day in this forum for a while to come because I'm not with the current user is not satisfied with the name , so if you Moderate organizes forward Militants my upcoming name in the forum I will remain here longer ahead but Moderate must arrange Militants to me I want to remain in the community throughout the year and a new president is chosen , and it will be interesting future in the United States . New plans are in the works. But I'm out of here for a while if a Moderate not fix my name in the forum . You have to fix it now or I pull away.

We do not negotiate with terrorists.

We do accommodate the mentally challenged.

Militants are every nation of military.

Militants are every nation of military.

I don't care your bedtime is still 9:30. (21:30)

One outlandish are stupidfy against me outside my outland friends. He hinder me to laugh last 12 years because he are against me outside my outland friends. It mean this outlandish gonna punishment in Big Satan arms so Big Satan can hinder him. I wanted in this way this stupid mother fucker from Poland or Hungary.

My voices don't exist say one personnal in my house. Are they so small in brain so they don't exist ? Real voices from Christ world. I am Lutheran and will living alone I follow my religion. Christ are stupid how have real voices in my brain. I never want that way. Never far away persons I know. Only the Christ world by dead Catholics.

Forum List

Back