Hello infidelzzzzzz

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA

Just want to say Hello to all....

Hello! :tongue:

I am not new to forums, but I am new to the politically oriented ones.
This ought to be fun, and a great way to vent some of the rage I feel towards the current administration.
* No I am not a racist
* I dont understand the liberal point of view
* I am tired of the gubment taking more & more of my $$ and getting nothing in return
* I am tired of the idiots who stand there with their hands out asking for more.... MOAR!!
* I am sick of folks bashing Arizona ( & I am from Texas)
* I am tired of Obama bowing and kissing the ass of the rest of the world

Ummmmm.... guess that kind of shows where I am coming from :cuckoo:

Is that a good way to say HI...? Prolly not, but you all look like a tough crowd so lets get it on :lol:

just what we need...someone else who can't spell the word government.

i hope that isn't going to be your preferred means of discussion.

By the way, for eight years we watched baby bush drive the country into a dish.

elections are like that. so you might want to keep the 'rage' to a low simmer.

By the way, for eight years we watched baby Bush drive the country into a dish. :confused:

Yes I can speel government, just dont tell anyone :eusa_shhh:

As for the Bush comment. I dont recall saying that I was a fan of his. I bitched about him for the last 6 or so years of his presidency.
In fact, I blame him for Obama.... he sukt (oops, I mean sucked). He was way too liberal for my liking. He left our borders way too open, spent way too much of our money, and he didnt tell all those loud mouth Hollywood types to go F**k themselves often enough.

I do plan to keep my rage to a simmer, and I look forward to some civilized discussions here. Just maybe every once in a while a little rage is neccesary. :banghead:

Thanks... now for a
:smoke:

By the way, for eight years we watched baby Bush drive the country into a dish. :confused:

Yes I can speel government, just dont tell anyone :eusa_shhh:

As for the Bush comment. I dont recall saying that I was a fan of his. I bitched about him for the last 6 or so years of his presidency.
In fact, I blame him for Obama.... he sukt (oops, I mean sucked). He was way too liberal for my liking. He left our borders way too open, spent way too much of our money, and he didnt tell all those loud mouth Hollywood types to go F**k themselves often enough.

I do plan to keep my rage to a simmer, and I look forward to some civilized discussions here. Just maybe every once in a while a little rage is neccesary. :banghead:

Thanks... now for a
:smoke:

i promise i won't tell. it will be our secret ;)

Bush wasn't liberal, he was reactionary. If you're a true conservative, I'm pretty sure we can find common ground since i'll assume you're a conservative who believes in small government even when it comes to a woman's control of her own body. :thup:

You have a sense of humor though, so i'm sure we'll do just fine. welcome aboard.

Awesome! Thanks LuckyDan

Jillian, I am going to stay away from the fetus subject b/c its ickie

ugly people shouldnt procreate though :tongue:

I have a feeling you are pretty cool.
I look forward to conversing with ya in the future.

Laters,

Oh damn, dude. Unless you misspelled your username on purpose, you may want to see a mod about fixing that. :tongue:

This ought to be fun, and a great way to vent some of the rage I feel towards the current administration.
* No I am not a racist
* I am tired of the gubment taking more & more of my $$ and getting nothing in return
* I am tired of the idiots who stand there with their hands out asking for more.... MOAR!!

Is that a good way to say HI...? Prolly not, but you all look like a tough crowd so lets get it on :lol:

Welcome to USMB - with an attitude like that, you should be a real pain in the ass.

I live in California. Know how we give folks directions for getting to TX from CA? Easy. We just tell them: "Go east until you SMELL IT and then south until you STEP IN IT."

Last edited:

* No I am not a racist

Welcome to USMB - with an attitude like that, you should be a real pain in the ass.

I live in California. Know how we give folks directions for getting to TX from CA? Easy. We just tell them: "Go east until you SMELL IT and then south until you STEP IN IT."

Shouldn't you be working on that Penski file?

Oh damn, dude. Unless you misspelled your username on purpose, you may want to see a mod about fixing that. :tongue:

Yeah, I messed up while signing in LOL, but I have sent them a message asking if it can be fixed.

Welcome to USMB - with an attitude like that, you should be a real pain in the ass. Only for the libz

I live in California. I'm sorry
Know how we give folks directions for getting to TX from CA? Easy. We just tell them: "Go east until you SMELL IT and then south until you STEP IN IT."

Nice..... :clap2:
Dont mean to come off as an A-hole... just having some fun. I do have a serious side though

Last edited:

Yeah, I messed up while signing in LOL, but I have sent them a message asking if it can be fixed.

Welcome to USMB - with an attitude like that, you should be a real pain in the ass. Only for the libz

Know how we give folks directions for getting to TX from CA? Easy. We just tell them: "Go east until you SMELL IT and then south until you STEP IN IT."

Dont mean to come off as an A-hole... just having some fun. I do have a serious side though

I noticed that. I googled before mentioning it, and found this:

Main Entry: 1infiel
Function: adjective
Language: Spanish
: unfaithful, disloyal

I say go with it. Specially since you're a Texican.

http://mw4.merriam-webster.com/spanish/infiel

:dig:

Main Entry: 2infiel
Function: masculine or feminine noun
Language: Spanish
: infidel, heathen

I just might do that
:lol:

OK - good enough for me. Now, a GENUINE welcome! :clap2:

Forum List

Back