Bald Eagle Art Project. Critiques welcome.

adamclayphoto

Rookie
May 19, 2010
f

Attachments

• $_MG_0282.jpg
    $_MG_0282.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
:welcome:

I like your eagle and it's nice to see more who supports the TEA Parties joining the board. Prepare to be hammered by the whiners on the left in here. They've been drinking kool aid. :lol:

Haliaeetus leucocephalus:

"I really hated being exploited like that," the eagle said. "Of course I cried on 9/11. Everyone did. But I guess that's the burden of being the symbol of a nation: People are going to use you in ways you don't always like. You step out of the nest to clear your head with a few minutes of soaring, and people automatically peg you as some kind of embodiment of American freedom worth killing and dying for."

"And, frankly, that's a little messed up," he added. "I'm just a bird."

Thanks for the input. Do you know any good teaparty websites I could post this to? I'm totally clueless. I was planning on gearing this project toward people in the teaparty movement.

Fantastic PRELIMINARY work! Don't let that talent go to waste by not using it. I, too, think the bald eagle is a magnificent bird.

Welcome. Your art is nice. I haven't looked lately but I think there's a forum here for that kind of stuff. Here's some rep for the sketch. Cheers.

Forum List

Back