Hello I'm New

Jeuk

Rookie
Nov 4, 2009
Hello Everyone,

To start, I'm a math major, so I'm not that great at spelling and grammar.

I'm here because I'm having doubts about the president I voted for. He is a great speaker and I often get swept in his rants but I'm having second guesses.

Welcome! It is alright to question your president but always think about what you would have got instead. :D

I like Obama as a person. He has alot of great ideas,

I just need some help understanding what he is trying to say.

As he is a master politician, his rhetoric is vague, so he says whatever the subject wants him to say. Maybe someday he will be President Obama and make some decisions that the office demands rather than using his term for a prolonged campaign.

As he is a master politician, his rhetoric is vague, so he says whatever the subject wants him to say. Maybe someday he will be President Obama and make some decisions that the office demands rather than using his term for a prolonged campaign.

There you have it!

Obama infuriates me because his entire career is based on these political self improvement ads, glamour rhetoric that never gives one any details on the sacrifices, ideas, commitments or policy that is needed to actually do anything.

Last edited:
That is exactly what I have been trying to explain to people on campus. What he says is amazing, what he is doing is....well...not to be mean but lackluster....

I want to see some of the change he has been talking about actually take place...

am I the only one?? hehe

I question some of things Obama has done but I also know he is only ten months into it and has had a few problems to deal with.

Forum List

Back