Hello from the treestand

Physics Hunter

Platinum Member
Sep 4, 2014
Suburbia by week, Boonies by weekend
Hello everybody.

Where to begin... I am a father with young kids, born again only by the Grace of God, yes I really do have a Physics degree, I work R&D, archer and hunter, I love fast cars and motorcycles... I used to be an ardent Republican, I continue to be an ardent Conservative.

This ain't my first Forum, but it may be my second. I note that some of my favorite people are here that I had wondered if I would ever see again.

It will take me a while to spin up.

I will apologize to the Liberals in advance.

Howdy Hunter... If you dropped a deer from your deer stand, and you fell off the deer stand at the same time. Who will hit the ground first??

Hello everybody.

Where to begin... I am a father with young kids, born again only by the Grace of God, yes I really do have a Physics degree, I work R&D, archer and hunter, I love fast cars and motorcycles... I used to be an ardent Republican, I continue to be an ardent Conservative.

This ain't my first Forum, but it may be my second. I note that some of my favorite people are here that I had wondered if I would ever see again.

Great to see you. It's been awhile. I love this place. Even on a slow day which are few and far between, this board rocks. Have fun!

WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!

h7B1E288E

Hello everybody.

I don't think I'm one of your favorite people, but welcome! :smile:

Welcome to the forums, hunter.

I don't hunt but I am an archer. Tournament (money) shooter for many years but a cervical spine condition has sidelined me. Now I shoot when I can and maybe a dozen arrows @ 25 yards on a good day. Used to be I would shoot 40 to 50 at 90 meters.

Forum List

Back