New here but see familiar faces

MXdad

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
On the Farm
Due to the advice of a friend I decided to check this place out. May take me a bit to look around and figure it all out so bear with me. I am a life long conservative, husband and father of two grown boys. Spent many years traveling across the country with my youngest pursuing the next motocross race. Now spend my down time enjoying life in the country with my family and horses. Enjoy motocross, rodeos, hunting, fishing and shooting, if its done outdoors I will give it a try. I am pretty active on another forum but always looking for a new spot

Welcome!

Have fun and remember Starkey is not a Republican and the Koch Brothers pay Rdean to post here to embarrass Liberals

Welcome

Glad to see you...we have been running low on conservative, confederate flag waving, gun lovers

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, Mx.

Due to the advice of a friend I decided to check this place out. May take me a bit to look around and figure it all out so bear with me. I am a life long conservative, husband and father of two grown boys. Spent many years traveling across the country with my youngest pursuing the next motocross race. Now spend my down time enjoying life in the country with my family and horses. Enjoy motocross, rodeos, hunting, fishing and shooting, if its done outdoors I will give it a try. I am pretty active on another forum but always looking for a new spot

You'll get the hang of it.

Forum List

Back