Hello from the highlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I said to get away from the world, so to speak.

Anyway. Here's some snacks.

There isn't much wrong with the world. Besides things like parasites and volcanoes. To me at least, people are the biggest problem. Also, already had some snacks. Some M&M's. Mmmm, were they tasty.

Uhh the courts did not even look at the evidence Einstein which is not one bit surprising in the least the fact we have the most corrupt court system in the world,to put him in the same breath as asswipe Reagan is just plain retarded.at first I thought trump was the same ole same ole part of the corrupt two party system to serve the elite instead of the people as every president sense Johnson has been but I could not have been more wrong,the major differerence in trump and Reagan is trump is the first president in my lifetime who actually did what he said he would do proving he was not part of the corrupt two party system.

i take back everything I said about wanting your email address,you are indeed what I thought might be the case ,a Demonrat obviously.this is my last post on this thread.

there are many other Demonrats here,they’ll love you.

Are you an adult? Because when an adult is proven wrong, they accept it. Not run away. First of all, courts DO look at the evidence. That's their job. They may decide against it, but they look at it. Also, I've never seen trump himself holding up a list of names of people that voted who in fact didn't exist, were illegals or were actually dead and couldn't have voted. Also, it is KNOWN that Biden won the election by over 7 million votes. On the other hand, Hilary had over 2 million more popular votes than Trump did. But Trump won anyway. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump. Also, it is now known that there was talk in the Trump camp of seizing voting machines. We don't have much of a democracy to begin with. But doing so would have gone even more "Banana Republic" than what he already tried with sicking protesters on the Capitol.

Next, republican or democrat, it doesn't really matter. They are just two different sides of the same corrupt coin. Next, bad presidents have a much longer history than just back to Johnson. And Trump was just as pro-Wealthy as any other republican has been. For instance, you should watch a documentary called, "What Lies Upstream." One of the things you will find out is that Trump weakened even more an already weak EPA. After all, when it comes to a choice between making money, (and being bribed) or polluting the environment even more, money (and bribery) usually wins out.

As for Trump keeping his promises, I myself heard him say that if he was elected he would have deported 11 million illegals. Did that happen? NO!!!! Don't get me wrong. I'm no big fan of Biden either. So, tell me that you aren't just a follower of some sick Trump cult. Admit to be that Trump is a lying pile of shit.

Everybody is always wrong when it comes to politics ... make just one statement and someone will be along to say you're wrong ... I'm just the first in a long line of folks ... stick around, you'll see ...

Well you shouldn't call people wrong unless you are going to say what they are wrong about. What other people might do doesn't matter.

So Danny,what kind of Scotch are you partial towards.
Upper Highlands or Lower Highlands.

I gave up drinking some time ago. The hangovers made drinking not worth the trouble. But back when I did drink, I favored Johnny Walker black label.

Are you an adult? Because when an adult is proven wrong, they accept it.
Guess that counts you out.

First of all, courts DO look at the evidence. That's their job.
WRONG. The courts only job is to see to it that legal procedure is followed, not to look at anything.

Also, it is KNOWN that Biden won the election by over 7 million votes.
PLEASE cupcake, you don't even know if your shoes are on the right feet. The election was all part of the massive fraud that Durham is now exposing about the Clintons and all involved.

But Trump won anyway. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump.
Hey ASSHOLE, following constitutional law is not stealing an election. Geez, what a fucking BOOB. Where did they drag you in from?

But doing so would have gone even more "Banana Republic" than what he already tried
Moron, testing voting machines for illegal vote averaging and other scurrilous algorithms is the way to SAVE you from becoming a banana republic. Sounds like you have a banana split for a brain.

Nope. Not those. The highland I speak of is more a state of mind. Right now I am only around 600 feet above sea level.
I couldn't help but think of Robert Burn's poem when I read your first post. He wrote it in 1759 -1796, depending on which biographer you believe.

My Heart's In The Highlands​

My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here,
My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer;
Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,
My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.

Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North,
The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth ;
Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,
The hills of the Highlands for ever I love.

Farewell to the mountains, high-cover'd with snow,
Farewell to the straths and green vallies below;
Farewell to the forests and wild-hanging woods,
Farewell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods.

My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.​

I gave up drinking some time ago. The hangovers made drinking not worth the trouble. But back when I did drink, I favored Johnny Walker black label.
But did you drink the stuff.I don't wanna hear how you wrote him in
when voting for a President.Or for your Congressman.
Chief Bottle washer.?

I couldn't help but think of Robert Burn's poem when I read your first post. He wrote it in 1759 -1796, depending on which biographer you believe.

My Heart's In The Highlands​

My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.

Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North,
The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth ;
Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,
The hills of the Highlands for ever I love.

Farewell to the mountains, high-cover'd with snow,
Farewell to the straths and green vallies below;
Farewell to the forests and wild-hanging woods,
Farewell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods.

My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.​
Lay the proud usurper low!
Tyrants fall in every foe!
Liberty's in every blow!
Forward! let us do,or die!
But we shall be free.

The last movie I watched was Highlander. I am near the bottom of the abyss and the light at the end of the tunnel is a pinhole of light 100 lightyears away.

The moral of the story is dont get so drunk you cant understand yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back