Hello from the highlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are things going down there.

Where are you, on the Moon?

earthfrommoon.jpg

• Banned
Hello and welcome. You’re the first newcomer we’ve had for awhile who’s stayed online for more than a few minutes, so I thought I’d hurry in and say hello! Things are improving by the day, just last week I could not have reported the same:)

How are things up in the hinterlands?

You could have waited until tomorrow. Unless you don't expect me to last that long. As for how things are up here, lonely.

No. I am just up there.
Certainly way OUT THERE in leftwing LaLaLand. Somewhere in your mom's basement no doubt.

And it was a long climb.
To the front of the welfare line?

Even then, in some ways it is as Newton said.
Was that Fig Newton?

"If I have seen farther than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."
You must be smoking rubber inner-tubes.

You could have waited until tomorrow. Unless you don't expect me to last that long. As for how things are up here, lonely.
Right now the odds are 50-50 on you being a sock or a new poster. Usually the socks have a similar approach to appear “mysterious” lol

There are many solutions to loneliness, unless you prefer to keep all conditions the same. You likely have circumstantial choices, unless you’re snowed in you might be limited in that respect;)

Watch that next step, it looks like a doozy.

Thanks for the warning. Though there is something I have to say about your quote by Reagan. You should print it on paper. Then delete it from your postings. After that, take the printed version of it and wipe your butt with it. Reagan was promoting deregulation. Just what big business wants. There are countless ecological horror stories out there because of deregulation. And not enforcing what regulations there are. But as long as the rich are making money, it doesn't matter who suffers. Also, as things stand, the wealthy are basically already beyond the law. So why should regulations bother them.

Certainly way OUT THERE in leftwing LaLaLand. Somewhere in your mom's basement no doubt.

To the front of the welfare line?

Was that Fig Newton?

You must be smoking rubber inner-tubes.

You must be the resident troll. Keep it up with the insults. I believe there is an ignore feature around waiting for your name on it.

Right now the odds are 50-50 on you being a sock or a new poster. Usually the socks have a similar approach to appear “mysterious” lol

There are many solutions to loneliness, unless you prefer to keep all conditions the same. You likely have circumstantial choices, unless you’re snowed in you might be limited in that respect;)

Right now I would say the odds are 50/50 of you being an asshole. Next, it is only those who wish to change things who are lonely. Most other people just follow the herd. Where there is plenty of company. And none of them have a choice an anything.

No. Just the resident bullshit sniffer who can't get a straight answer out of the OP.

If you are like the vast majority of other people, you don't want a straight answer. The fantasy you live in is sufficient. From my experience, most people would rather be wrong than be told they're wrong. And worse yet, why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back