Hello from the highlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I would say the odds are 50/50 of you being an asshole. Next, it is only those who wish to change things who are lonely. Most other people just follow the herd. Where there is plenty of company. And none of them have a choice an anything.
Alas, because this is the greeting/hello section, I will bid you adieu.

Measured against you, she is an angel.

You keep making these assertions about me and you know nothing about me. How long have I been on this forum. About a half hour? And you think that is time enough to be making judgments about me? Though I have had enough time to make a judgment about you. If it looks like a troll, walks like a troll and quacks like a troll, chances are, its a troll.

You keep making these assertions about me and you know nothing about me. How long have I been on this forum. About a half hour? And you think that is time enough to be making judgments about me? Though I have had enough time to make a judgment about you. If it looks like a troll, walks like a troll and quacks like a troll, chances are, its a troll.

You Have A Generous Heart Joe Biden GIF - You Have A Generous Heart Joe Biden Elle GIFs

You keep making these assertions about me and you know nothing about me.
You reveal enough just in all the lame evasive posts so far.

How long have I been on this forum. About a half hour?
Idiot cannot even read.

And you think that is time enough to be making judgments about me?
You've made judgements about everyone else and the whole rest of the world, moron.

Though I have had enough time to make a judgment about you. If it looks like a troll, walks like a troll and quacks like a troll, chances are, its a troll.
At least I'm not some idiot boob from "high up."

Thanks for the warning. Though there is something I have to say about your quote by Reagan. You should print it on paper. Then delete it from your postings. After that, take the printed version of it and wipe your butt with it. Reagan was promoting deregulation. Just what big business wants. There are countless ecological horror stories out there because of deregulation. And not enforcing what regulations there are. But as long as the rich are making money, it doesn't matter who suffers. Also, as things stand, the wealthy are basically already beyond the law. So why should regulations bother them.
It's the best quote ever uttered by an American politician. I voted for Reagan twice and believe he was a great President. But welcome to the board anyway.

Welcome to the United States Message Board ... let me be the first to tell you you're wrong ... enjoy your stay and the fish chowder on Tuesdays is to die for ...

You must be the resident troll. Keep it up with the insults. I believe there is an ignore feature around waiting for your name on it.
:yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I see it did not take you very long whst others discovered years ago about him that he is indeed one of USMBs resident trolls who engages in insults when he cannot refute,Well done in your find of one of our trolls.:thup: You will want to use the ignore feature for him.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning. Though there is something I have to say about your quote by Reagan. You should print it on paper. Then delete it from your postings. After that, take the printed version of it and wipe your butt with it. Reagan was promoting deregulation. Just what big business wants. There are countless ecological horror stories out there because of deregulation. And not enforcing what regulations there are. But as long as the rich are making money, it doesn't matter who suffers. Also, as things stand, the wealthy are basically already beyond the law. So why should regulations bother them.
:thankusmile: Well done.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:You are finding out right now there are people here same as there are around the entire country who do not want to accept facts Reagan was a traiter to Americans and his policys only benefitted the rich but betrayed the lower and middle class familys.they do not want to do their research.they have been taken in by what the CIA controlled news has told them over the years and by Hollywood right MisterBeale

Reagan did make that speech but as you already know,he was all talk,he just told the people what they wanted to Hear.somehow pesky facts that Reagan created created the biggest debt of any president worse than all previous ones combined,and had more officials indicted in his administration again more than any other president previous president combined,and a mass murderer of women and children that committed genocide,they consider that to be a great president.:cuckoo:

Beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

would love to swamp emails with you the fact you are one who goes by facts and is not swayed by the propaganda machine of the CIA controlled media able to discern facts from fairy tales..thst is as long as you agree kennedy was the greatest president of the 20th century and your a trump supporter.:thup:

Last edited:
:thankusmile: Well done.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:You are finding out right now there are people here same as there are around the entire country who do not want to accept facts Reagan was a traiter to Americans and his policys only benefitted the rich but betrayed the lower and middle class familys.they do not want to do their research.they have been taken in by what the CIA controlled news has told them over the years and by Hollywood right MisterBeale

Reagan did make that speech but as you already know,he was all talk,he just told the people what they wanted to Hear.somehow pesky facts that Reagan created created the biggest debt of any president worse than all previous ones combined,and had more officials indicted in his administration again more than any other president previous president combined,and a mass murderer of women and children,they consider that to be a great president.:cuckoo:

would love to swamp emails with you the fact you are one who goes by facts and is not swayed by the propaganda machine of the CIA controlled media able to discern facts from fairy tales..thst is as long as you agree kennedy was the greatest president of the 20th century and your a trump supporter.:thup:
Dude, relax, it's a welcome thread.

On top of that? You don't know this guy, he's made ten posts, don't tip your hand so soon. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, relax, it's a welcome thread.

On top of that? You don't know this guy, he's made ten posts, don't tip your hand so soon. :auiqs.jpg:
Uh I’m not angry,where did you pull thst out of your hat.i don’t care if he has just ten posts,anybody thst is awake to the corruption of Reagan which I find not only many here at this site are not but in my real life as well off the net,tyst alone makes me a fan of them.we have something very much in common.now I’m not going to ask fir his emai just fir thst reason alone min you,I need to know a little bit more about him first.like if he is someone like smellybozo who ignores the corruption of the Dems for example ,I obviously want nothing to do with him.

Umm,.. I was going to say hello, but I'm not sure if now's a good time since there seems to be an argument going on.

It's the best quote ever uttered by an American politician. I voted for Reagan twice and believe he was a great President. But welcome to the board anyway.
So you are in favor of ecological destruction? Also, presidents don't run the show anyway. Mainly, big business does. After all, they're the ones who paid to put them into office. At least they did away with the pretense and just had an actor elected. If you want to post a quote by Reagan that was actually good, use this one. "A nation without borders isn't a nation."

Reagan did make that speech but as you already know,he was all talk,he just told the people what they wanted to Hear.somehow pesky facts that Reagan created created the biggest debt of any president worse than all previous ones combined,and had more officials indicted in his administration again more than any other president previous president combined,and a mass murderer of women and children that committed genocide,they consider that to be a great president.:cuckoo:

Thanks. But Trump was delusional at best. He claimed the election was stolen from him. His organization filed around 30 lawsuits over it. They were all thrown out of court for lack of evidence. You can't make such a claim without being able to prove it. Trump was just another Reagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back