Hello from Texas .....

Welcome Twisted!! Fellow Texan (Austin) here :) Awesome state and I'm so glad I moved here. In regards to links, you need 15 posts first. Keeps spammers off the boards.

Enjoy the forums!

Depending how loosely you define spammers. :D

Yes, we DO require you enjoy the forums! :cool:

Soooo...its 50 today here in Southern Michigan. How's everyone doing?

You're in S. Michigan? My condolences...... :D
(UPers rule........ What we don't know yet but........)

Welcome Twisted!! Fellow Texan (Austin) here :) Awesome state and I'm so glad I moved here. In regards to links, you need 15 posts first. Keeps spammers off the boards.

Enjoy the forums!

Depending how loosely you define spammers. :D

Yes, we DO require you enjoy the forums! :cool:

Soooo...its 50 today here in Southern Michigan. How's everyone doing?

You're in S. Michigan? My condolences...... :D
(UPers rule........ What we don't know yet but........)

No, we are trolls, while you're just a Pole. :D

(if we include Finland)

Actually it's supposed to be a sniper rifle, hence the name "Sniper Kitty".
I don't know what the event that reminds a member* here of that's so offensive...."darkest day in history" or something.
Maybe humor is a foreign concept for them.

I'm in Brazos County which is about 100 miles east of Austin and 100 NW of Houston (Bush #41).
Even further away from Bush # 43.

I've only seen Perry once at the Bush Library in College Station when Bush 41 jumped out of the airplane on his 80th birthday....make that Parachuted out....heh heh.

I'm horrible at remembering names, sorry.

I don't know what the event that reminds a member* here of that's so offensive...."darkest day in history" or something.

I'm in Brazos County which is about 100 miles east of Austin and 100 NW of Houston (Bush #41).

I've only seen Perry once at the Bush Library in College Station when Bush 41 jumped out of the airplane on his 80th birthday....make that Parachuted out....heh heh.

Suze, that image is a takeoff of the 6th floor window assassin's snipers nest at the Texas School Depository Building in Dallas at the corner of Elm and Houston St. President Kennedy was assassinated in a passing motorcade that was heading down Elm St on November 22, 1963. Anyone old enough to remember would see that picture and have the same reaction. Sadness and pain.

Suze, that image is a takeoff of the 6th floor window assassin's snipers nest at the Texas School Depository Building in Dallas at the corner of Elm and Houston St. President Kennedy was assassinated in a passing motorcade that was heading down Elm St on November 22, 1963. Anyone old enough to remember would see that picture and have the same reaction. Sadness and pain.

The Liberty Bell is a symbol of freedom and liberty. Something Americans have died for.

You would fight for this country and you don't support liberty or freedom, let alone the Constitution.

that makes you a hypocrite.

True story :2up:

The Liberty Bell is a symbol of freedom and liberty. Something Americans have died for.

You would fight for this country and you don't support liberty or freedom, let alone the Constitution.

that makes you a hypocrite.

True story :2up:

You don't know what I support. You've never shown you even know what freedom and liberty is.

I remember it well but I don't wallow in the past.

Thanks for the insult. Real classy

I guess the rule about posting an image here is the same as links.
I'll be back when I've got 15 to post a picture of the book depository window that oswald (allegedly) shot Kennedy from.
A picture from that same day when a journalist was allowed by the police to go and look out the window.

There are too many differences between my avatar window and the book depository......sorry.

Not The Same Window.

2011-12-20174133.jpg

I guess the rule about posting an image here is the same as links.
I'll be back when I've got 15 to post a picture of the book depository window that oswald (allegedly) shot Kennedy from.
A picture from that same day when a journalist was allowed by the police to go and look out the window.

There are too many differences between my avatar window and the book depository......sorry.

Not The Same Window.

There is no kitty either... :dunno:

A7BF9DBC-CF9D-46DE-A4D7-2DCD462228CB-5767-000009A071A3F124_zps6dad9507.jpg

The photo I found is from the right side of the window inside....but, like yours, you can see there is a brick windowsill there.

But not in the kitty avatar.

That's only one of the differences.

A little dishonesty with your whine. How normal.

And your emotive whining is??!!!!!!! If you still have emotional issues with something that happened in the 1960s then you need professional help.

Last edited:

Enjoy the forums!

So you're from Austin, Texas!
Considering your concern with spammers, I thought you might be from Austin, Minnesota, the home of the Spam Museum! :D

Behold,,,,The Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

Attachments

• $2760664.jpg
    $2760664.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 56

Enjoy the forums!

So you're from Austin, Texas!
Considering your concern with spammers, I thought you might be from Austin, Minnesota, the home of the Spam Museum! :D

Behold,,,,The Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

Bet I know what the key looks like to get in. :D

Forum List

Back