Hello from Spring Hill, Florida

Hi, I'm Mike and I need to get over my depression. Specifically, it's caused by what has been happening to our country and the lies from the administration. This looks like a place to read and speak the truth.

Good news. The current administration has pulled our country out of a deep recession, and the worst growth rate since the Hoover administration.

Hope this helps with your depression.

Hi, I'm Mike and I need to get over my depression. Specifically, it's caused by what has been happening to our country and the lies from the administration. This looks like a place to read and speak the truth.
I live close to "Lets Go Brandon", not too far away.

Maybe you should worry more about Florida as it sinks into oblivion.

Greetings and salutations. I can relate to feelings of depression, particularly in matters of what goes on politically. I doubt this forum will be of any help in dealing with that matter, and will probably reinforce those feelings.

Whilst you'll find good stuff to read, you'll surely find a large portion of blind partisan garbage. Choose your battles wisely and learn who to ignore and not waste time in scrapping with. As they saying goes: "Don’t wrestle with pigs. You both get filthy and the pig likes it." Enjoy the more fun threads if you can.

This may not be the place to work out your depression. There are a whole lot of vicious assholes here.

But welcome anyway! Buckle up!

FlakyGargantuanBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

Forum List

Back