Hello from Spring Hill, Florida

Maybe you should worry more about Florida as it sinks into oblivion.

Yeah...Nancy must be real concerned.
What a dope.

Good news. The current administration has pulled our country out of a deep recession, and the worst growth rate since the Hoover administration.

Only seems fair after their being the ones who dragged us kicking and screaming into the forced recession of their creation against all common sense in the first place!

See, you fucking knuckleheads! We scared Mike away!

Come back, Mike! Some of us will treat you well and some of what you experience here will be fun.

:welcome: mwmaddock

1637880966206.png

Or at least the name of the troll farm working for the DNC.

I have a suspicion that we are dealing with far fewer actual people than we think. They all sound SO much a like.
I don't know about that. Each one has a unique special stupidity all their own here. Different DNA

Hi, I'm Mike and I need to get over my depression. Specifically, it's caused by what has been happening to our country and the lies from the administration. This looks like a place to read and speak the truth.
Lol, so you live in Florida and turn to this place to cure depression? You will fail miserably. Wanna cure depression get out in the sun. Do fun things in fresh air. Go fishing! Way more effective than listening to this horse shit. Lol

Hi, I'm Mike and I need to get over my depression. Specifically, it's caused by what has been happening to our country and the lies from the administration. This looks like a place to read and speak the truth.
Yeah because America was prospering like no other time in our history the demorats and the Rinos conspired to take trump down and ever sensethen it’s been depressing the way not only the country is but the world sa well.you hit it better than most here,you at least live in Florida where you got freedoms most the other stares don’t.be grateful.

Forum List

Back