Hello From NYC

This place is just bursting at the seams with gay black guys. Only a small number of them are immigrants unfortunately. Oh well you can't have it all I guess.

Welcome
I'm a gay black American citizen who renounced his citizenship then sneaked back in, so I'm a gay black illegal immigrant.

I am all of the above, AND I am a left-handed lesbian.
Uhhhh...me too! And I'm an albino!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo]Monty Python - Four Yorkshiremen - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a gay black American citizen who renounced his citizenship then sneaked back in, so I'm a gay black illegal immigrant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo]Monty Python - Four Yorkshiremen - YouTube[/ame]

An albino with vitiligo! I don't even know who I am anymore!

But I am transgender.

/nod

Well....I'm a lumberjack

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg]Lumber jack song - YouTube[/ame]

But I am transgender.

/nod
OMG, me too!!!!!!! It's like I'm looking in a mirror!!!!!!!!! BFFs!!!!

It really sucked having to get our elbows amputated due to a tragic Vespa/subway car accident, though, didn't it? Makes it really hard to comb our hair.

But I am transgender.

/nod

It really sucked having to get our elbows amputated due to a tragic Vespa/subway car accident, though, didn't it? Makes it really hard to comb our hair.

You still have hair!?

But I am transgender.

/nod

[MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION]

But I am transgender.

/nod

You still have hair!?
Well...a wig. Made out of rat hides stitched together. And held on with 3/4" drywall screws.

But I am transgender.

/nod

[MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION]

jimmy-olsen-100-panel.jpg

You still have hair!?
Well...a wig. Made out of rat hides stitched together. And held on with 3/4" drywall screws.

The best they could do for me was gimme a face lift so strong that my eyebrows are on top of my head.

Don't even ASK where the beard came from. :eusa_hand:

Welcome, hope you enjoy posting here. Best not to share too much, the trolls won't appreciate it and poop all over it.

But I am transgender.

/nod

Use your tongue!

But I am transgender.

/nod

Use your tongue!
I do. That's why I'm so popular with the ladies. :razz:

Forum List

Back