Hello From NYC

TheLeft

Black Gay Communist
Oct 30, 2013
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I don't know what to say about myself. I'm a gay black immigrant living in New York City. I'm left on politics, the real left not the center right Democrats in office.

I'm friends with someone on this board but he asked me not to say who.

Oh---if you couldn't tell from my profile I love Rock music.

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I don't know what to say about myself. I'm a gay black immigrant living in New York City. I'm left on politics, the real left not the center right Democrats in office.

Welcome to USMB, TheLeft. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Black, gay, comunist. Fuck you mack. And welcome.

20 bucks you know my friend that lives in NYC.
Do you know a girl that uses a probiotic for a name on Facebook? Lol

Welcome we were waiting for some real good debate from a genuine leftist and not some Sears Leftist

This place is just bursting at the seams with gay black guys. Only a small number of them are immigrants unfortunately. Oh well you can't have it all I guess.

Welcome
I'm a gay black American citizen who renounced his citizenship then sneaked back in, so I'm a gay black illegal immigrant.

I am all of the above, AND I am a left-handed lesbian.

Forum List

Back