Hello from Mississippi

gigabitdrew

GigabitDrew
Aug 1, 2013
Mississippi
Hi. I'm am on a quest to get more involved with politics. Mostly up to this point I have just read headlines and halfway listen to what other people have been saying... I aim to do better and get more involved.

One way that I am getting more involved is by creating a user submitted linked blog... Rucker's Row. Everybody wants to post a link to their 'source' of information that always gets thrown around... now, and I'm being selfish, this is a way I've created for people to post their links... and then vote on them... voting is split into democrat vs republican. I even have the post sorted into 4 categories... Democrat, Republican, Kumbaya, and Ruckus... if you are interested check it out and provide me feedback.

ruckersrow.com

I look forward to some good discussions....

-Andrew

Hi. I'm am on a quest to get more involved with politics. Mostly up to this point I have just read headlines and halfway listen to what other people have been saying... I aim to do better and get more involved.

One way that I am getting more involved is by creating a user submitted linked blog... Rucker's Row. Everybody wants to post a link to their 'source' of information that always gets thrown around... now, and I'm being selfish, this is a way I've created for people to post their links... and then vote on them... voting is split into democrat vs republican. I even have the post sorted into 4 categories... Democrat, Republican, Kumbaya, and Ruckus... if you are interested check it out and provide me feedback.

ruckersrow.com

-Andrew

Welcome.

The Rucker's Row things sounds too complicated.

ruckersrow.com

-Andrew

Hello from Rkansas. Hell, we even have the same name!

I am on a quest to not be involved in anything that matters anymore. It has done no good thus far :D

Welcome :eusa_angel:

Pop's people are from Little Rock!

My old man grew up in the delta... i'm over in the 'hills'. :)

You're just right across the river... just don't try and swim across.

Forum List

Back