Hello from Europe

Welcome, it's been many years since I was last in Spain. Last time was a short vacation in La Costa Brava. Damned if I can remember the name of the small town we stayed in... Too many years gone by..... Palama maybe?

Hey

After being recommended this site, I have decided to check it out.

I hope to have spirited and mostly civilized debate with people of opposing views on subjects that interest me and many others....... I know.. I am most likely very optimistic, but that is how I was raised so deal with it!

Politically, I am a European centrist with right wing leanings, a pragmatist, hater of hypocrites on both sides of the political scale and am a massive football fan.. you know the real kind of football. Born in Denmark, raised in the middle east and around the world and now living in Spain...

Now I must be off to drink some sangria and eat some chorizo and calamares at the beach... life on the Costa del Sol is very hard as you can see... :lol:

And about time too! Good to see you my contumacious Danés amigo. I hope the calamares were as good as the ones I cooked for our customers today. See you around the footie threads!

Forum List

Back