Hello everyone.

I mean seriously, who joins a political forum and says "hello, I am here to get to know you and to make friends!" :lol: Well, PERSON, you are in the wrong place!
You are friend -phobic.

Ethards must be a family name, not sure...
Must be a preliminary to advertise a web/sex site I would guess

Hello, Original Poster:

Welcome.

I, too, am a new member.

As you start to read some of the posts, you will be astonished (as was I) by the amount of freedom of speech that is permitted here.

I try to show my appreciation by being as civil as possible. Sometimes it is more courteous to express one's thoughts between the lines.

I look forward to reading some of your views in the coming days.

Okay, so lets look at the definition of "friend":

I personally like this one best.....
a person you know well and like a lot, but who is usually not a member of your family:

First off, how well do you REALLY know someone? To me a friend is someone you enjoy being around.
There are many people I like, but few I really want to spend more than an hour or so with.....

Okay, so lets look at the definition of "friend":

I personally like this one best.....
a person you know well and like a lot, but who is usually not a member of your family:

First off, how well do you REALLY know someone? To me a friend is someone you enjoy being around.
There are many people I like, but few I really want to spend more than an hour or so with.....

Means more than that. A person you can trust and confide in should be included. Do you trust or would you confide with anyone here? :lol: If it is a person that I cannot tolerate for more than an hour, then I am not really being a "friend" to that person. That is a phony friendship, and you really don't like the person at all!

Sum of the OP:

iu

From now on, I am Kelsey Ballerini. I'm not ChrisL anymore. I am going to change my avatar to Kelsey Ballerini and you are all going to believe that I am her. :lol:

Pretending can be fun!! :dance:I'm Fred Astair.

Except that he is dead, so you may want to choose someone else.
From now on, I am Kelsey Ballerini. I'm not ChrisL anymore. I am going to change my avatar to Kelsey Ballerini and you are all going to believe that I am her. :lol:

Pretending can be fun!! :dance:I'm Fred Astair.

Except that he is dead, so you may want to choose someone else.

Oh I didn't know room temperature was a disqualification. :cry:

I'm originally from Milan, Italy. My real name is Fabio. I don't use my real pic as an avi but here is some of my modelling work;

fabio-old-spice-man.jpg

I am Fabio. Give me a break, I'm 58 years old and past my prime as a model. Goodness sakes, I'm only a few years older than ChrisL.

Forum List

Back