Hello everyone.

Tin Eye is your friend. ;)

1024px-Zlata_Ognevich_and_Timur_Miroshnychenko_at_JESC_2013_2nd_general_rehearsal.jpg

Ognevich and Timur Miroshnychenko hosting the 2013 Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev

So why would a Ukrainian pop singer be invading our forum, you think Putin might be behind this? That’s what I’m thinking.

Maybe hoping to hook up with one of the stud muffins round here! :D

We could introduce her to Daniel. :lol:

I couldn't do that to her! :ack-1:

My name is Ethards Daisy. I come from New York. I have just registered a acount on this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone. I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum. I wish this forum will grow and develop in the future. Have a nice day!
Howdy.

My name is Ethards Daisy. I come from New York. I have just registered a acount on this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone. I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum. I wish this forum will grow and develop in the future. Have a nice day!

Welcome to the USMB.

You haven't revealed a lot about yourself, so let me tell you who I am.

I'm 78, male, and live in Lake City, Florida.

I'm retired, but during my long life I have worked a lot of different jobs including live-in farm worker, route salesman, chemical plant shift supervisor, restaurant worker (kitchen steward, breakfast and lunch cook and chef), postal employee, college professor and attorney. I also served in the United States Marine Corps.

I dropped out of high school at the beginning of the 10th grade. I got my GED while in the Marines and decades later received an MBA from the University of North Florida and a JD (Juris Doctorate or doctorate in law) from the University of Florida.

I call myself The Professor, but not because I once was a professor. When I was a child, my friends called me professor because I had a rather large head. They weren't being mean and I liked the sound of the word. When I grew older and moved, my head was not so disproportionately large compared to the rest of my body and no one called me professor anymore. I really missed it and that is why The Professor is my screen name.

The things I like to discuss are the law, the bible, religion and politics. I am looking forward to your posts.

Nice Russian accent too !!

Howdy.
She won't know what howdy means.

You need to say Zdravstvuyte !!

So why would a Ukrainian pop singer be invading our forum, you think Putin might be behind this? That’s what I’m thinking.

Maybe hoping to hook up with one of the stud muffins round here! :D

We could introduce her to Daniel. :lol:
Who is Daniel? I was thinking about Mortimer for her, myself.:D

ChrisL. wrote: From now on, I am Kelsey Ballerini

Uncle Ferd says...

... "Well, hel-lo there Kelsey Ballerini.":smiliehug:

Have some respect! I an award winning country western STAR. I am posting here at USMB to meet people and make friends. Have a happy day everybody!

medium.xvF0laOD9iXuy99rGDYHi6zh-KjHLXnImRhl94f5bGY.png

Hey Kelsey, it’s customary for new members to provide a link to naked selfies.

From now on, I am Kelsey Ballerini. I'm not ChrisL anymore. I am going to change my avatar to Kelsey Ballerini and you are all going to believe that I am her. :lol:

Pretending can be fun!! :dance:I'm Fred Astair.

Welcome!

Hello OP! What can't you people be more inclusive like I am?

Not another post by the OP?
Must have got creeped out.

This is SO common. People always start intro threads "hello, I am here to make friends and to get to know people!" and then there are a dozen or so welcomes, and that person never posts again. You can tell the ones who are serious by their intro and what it contains. This is a political forum, so sharing of political views would be a clue that a person is a serious poster.

Forum List

Back