Barton here

Barton

Jan 8, 2018
My political philosophy is that 50% of Americans don't even deserve to draw their next breath, let alone vote.

I look forward to finding out which 50% each of you is part of.

My political philosophy is that 50% of Americans don't even deserve to draw their next breath, let alone vote.

Dear Barton regardless how you value or devalue fellow Americans,
would you agree that people of all views deserve to pay for their own policies, beliefs and consequences?

So if one person or group has disorderly behavior or ill advised beliefs, which other people don't want to have to pay for,
why not just let the Parties pay for the programs they advocate to address the needs and demands of their own members?

If we reserved federal govt to just what people across all states agree to pay for and support as national policy,
and similar with state laws and programs agreed to by their local populations and taxpayers,
then any behavior, belief or policy we DON'T all agree to pay for collectively
could be deferred to state or national party programs to support for their own members.

Wouldn't that be the ideal way to manage these problems?

If you don't like what someone does or believes, then don't pay for it. Let them cover their own costs
and consequences. Wouldn't we all benefit?

• Banned
oh yea, almost forgot the Two Thumbs intro rule;

Do you have any naked pics of yourself?

Absolutely , I have naked pictures of myself. But, I don't give them up on a first date, I'm not that easy.

• Banned

Dear Barton regardless how you value or devalue fellow Americans,
would you agree that people of all views deserve to pay for their own policies, beliefs and consequences?

So if one person or group has disorderly behavior or ill advised beliefs, which other people don't want to have to pay for,
why not just let the Parties pay for the programs they advocate to address the needs and demands of their own members?

If we reserved federal govt to just what people across all states agree to pay for and support as national policy,
and similar with state laws and programs agreed to by their local populations and taxpayers,
then any behavior, belief or policy we DON'T all agree to pay for collectively
could be deferred to state or national party programs to support for their own members.

Wouldn't that be the ideal way to manage these problems?

If you don't like what someone does or believes, then don't pay for it. Let them cover their own costs
and consequences. Wouldn't we all benefit?

Sorry , I can't agree with that which doesn't even make sense to me.

I don't actually advocate killing anyone . I just live with the knowledge that half of US citizens are oxygen thieves.

sadly sir you are correct I am afraid.The american sheep are so much in denial how corrupt our government is and because they live in denial mode on this,america is in the mess that it is.these 50% are the ones to blame for that. beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

sadly sir you are correct I am afraid.The american sheep are so much in denial how corrupt our government is and because they live in denial mode on this,america is in the mess that it is.these 50% are the ones to blame for that. beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Yep, I believe that somewhere out there there is intelligent life capable of interstellar travel and that they have been to Earth, and observed us and decided agin contacting us.

Somewhere some green dude is exclaiming "humans are stupid"

Welcome.....I am one of the 'basket of deplorables.'

If you believe who you voted for has any bearing on which 50% you belong to, well that tells me which 50% you belong to.

If you believe who you voted for has any bearing on which 50% you belong to, well that tells me which 50% you belong to.

You didn't give enough information for me to determine that. You are keeping your reasons to hate 50% of the population secret. Knowing who hates you is more important than who you think you hate.

You didn't give enough information for me to determine that. You are keeping your reasons to hate 50% of the population secret. Knowing who hates you is more important than who you think you hate.

I didn't say I hated 50% of anything. I merely said that 50% of American's don't deserve their next breath of air.

I didn't say I hated 50% of anything. I merely said that 50% of American's don't deserve their next breath of air.

No one cares who you wish death upon. Which, BTW is hatred.

Is English your third language or something? Saying someone doesn't deserve the air they breathe isn't wishing death on them.........

Forum List

Back