Hello Everyone.

TeachMe

Student of Politics
Aug 19, 2008
Hello Everyone. I have been relatively active in politics for several years now, but have gotten to the point where I am unsure of my own positions. I want to go back to the basics and have people teach me why their opinion is the factually-based, logical one

Hello Everyone. I have been relatively active in politics for several years now, but have gotten to the point where I am unsure of my own positions. I want to go back to the basics and have people teach me why their opinion is the factually-based, logical one

Welcome...

Your real name wouldn't happen to be Larry Craig would it?

Hello and welcome. Don't worry to much about being sure of your positions on the issues. This group loves to help folks figure that one out.:lol:

Keep your head low. These guys are locked and loaded.

Welcome.

I wish you well but, I have to say, I would not recommend this site (or any other) as much of a teaching tool.

But if you want to use the internet in a broad way I guess you could get somewhere. Add some classical books, history, philosophy and biographies in the mix and you will go far.

Always remember, "Stealing from one is plagiarism but, stealing from many is scholarship."

Forum List

Back