Hi, I'm Lie Exposer

L

Lie Exposer

Name says it all but I'm mostly concerned with exposing US political lies.

Later.

Some of you people actually think I post under two names?

Hey, is this a forum where pretty anything goes?

Denny Crane- You seem like a sensible person. Who are the 'good guys' on this forum?

Gunny- So you're the admin and you too think I'm someone else? This is an interesting way to welcome a new member! Am I supposed to be Eots too? No my friend, I'm only one person here, but if this is an indication of what this forum is all about maybe I should just pass on through.

Is it possible to actually find a forum more whacked out of their heads than the liberal forum?

Some of you people actually think I post under two names?

Hey, is this a forum where pretty anything goes?

Denny Crane- You seem like a sensible person. Who are the 'good guys' on this forum?

Gunny- So you're the admin and you too think I'm someone else? This is an interesting way to welcome a new member! Am I supposed to be Eots too? No my friend, I'm only one person here, but if this is an indication of what this forum is all about maybe I should just pass on through.

see ya

Not so fast duck, I'm finding this quite amusing. Really, is this forum worse than the infamous liberal forum?

Not so fast duck, I'm finding this quite amusing. Really, is this forum worse than the infamous liberal forum?

I would not know. I don't know the forum of which you speak. For all I know you may be who you say you are. Then again maybe this forum is worse than "other" forum or maybe it only became worse when you got here.

Maybe your the most awsome poster ever despite your slow start. All I can say is welcome and add this.

I would not know. I don't know the forum of which you speak. For all I know you may be who you say you are. Then again maybe this forum is worse than "other" forum or maybe it only became worse when you got here.

Maybe your the most awsome poster ever despite your slow start. All I can say is welcome and add
Sorry, had to dump the URL in the quote cause I wasn't allowed.

Thanks but I probably won't stay. But I am only one person on this forum. I have posted most of the time lately as UShadItComing on other forums. That usually gets the AmeriNazis all testy so I thought I wold start out with something a little milder.

Now I've decided to just stay long enough to turn a few teenagers' cranks a bit and then be on my way.

So do you and your military murdering pig friends think the US had it coming on 9/11?

Thanks but I probably won't stay. But I am only one person on this forum. I have posted most of the time lately as UShadItComing on other forums. That usually gets the AmeriNazis all testy so I thought I wold start out with something a little milder.

Now I've decided to just stay long enough to turn a few teenagers' cranks a bit and then be on my way.

So do you and your military murdering pig friends think the US had it coming on 9/11?

see ya :rofl:

Whoa. Pretty heavy for the welcome thread. I'm a noob here so still in the "friend" making phase. But no one I would call friend would think we had 9/11 coming.

Forum List

Back