Hello Everyone

Wait...anarchists use a SYSTEM???

You're doing it wrong.

Since when was anti-system the definition of anarchism?

If I could accomplish one thing before I died, it would be educating everyone that the correct definition of anarchism is no rulers.

I'm certainly an Anarchist at heart.

Bullshit!

Sorry, I know you are new and all. I am sick of hearing about all these "spiritual anarchists"

I just dont believe the human race has evolved enough for anarchy to work in reality.

Evolution?

Mate, you do realize that humanity was not brought into this world with rulers,, police forces, national borders, and arbitrary laws?

I just don't trust people.

Nonsense.

You obviously trust them to rule over you.

03d20b8f6e5511daf5fe0e581d014e34.jpg

And as history has shown, the corrupt rise either way

Ah, the classic 'resistance is futile' argument.

The current governments do not work any better than anarchy can. Every government thus far has failed.

The purpose of the state is to protect the special interests of the ruling class at the expense of greater humanity. In that regard, I would say most have worked quite well.

Anarchists do not believe in causing harm to innocent people or in creating laws that stifle human nature and natural rights/freedoms. All governments do just those things.

There are only two positions that an anarchist can credibly hold on violence

1. Violence is never waranted
2. Violence is warantted in self defense.

The state uses institutionalized force to establish a monopoly on violence. In other words, it actively steals, imprisons, and kills to prevent others from stealing, imprisoning, and killing.

2014-04-22-The-Ridiculous-Logic-of-Statism.jpg

I don't believe the human race is going to evolve past where it is now. Not in intelligence. I think what the human race needs to do is wake up to the reality that government, as we know it, is crippling growth. Governments do nothing but destroy. Anarchy, even if it destroyed half as much would still be a move in the right direction.

As I am sure you know, there are different opinions as to what anarchy is. When I speak of anarchy I speak of no centralized government, where people govern themselves without the use or threat of violence to control their fellow human beings.

By the way, I caution anarchists on the usage of the word government.

I advise you to use the words rulers or states (which would be etymologically correct), since most anarchists advocate some form of social organization, which could loosely be defined as government.

Forum List

Back