Hello All

Caskey100

Centrist
Mar 22, 2009
Marengo, IL
Greetings,

I am Zach Caskey. I'm an 18 year old HS senior that will be heading off to college next year to possibly major in Political Science. I am very into politics and am intensly involved and love this country.

I am here to share disscusion on many of the pressing issues of today future.

Thank You,

Zach

Welcome.

May I interest you in some More Cowbell?

xotoxi-albums-cowbell-picture235-morecowbell.jpg

jesus..... One picture and everyone assumes i'm 100% Democrat, I gotta wok on my image on this one......

Let's see... Your Avatar is Obama/Biden, you say you're a Democrat... Wonder why anyone would get that idea. :lol:

Yea I know I do declare myself democrat but I am more of a centrist than anything.

Then why do you have a picture of Obama and Biden? Do you think they are Centrists?

Greetings,

I am Zach
One word of advice, Zach. You shouldn't use your real name anywhere online. Google and hundreds of other search engines pick it right up.

Trust me I do realize that (i'm a huge computer geek), and if people really wanted to fnd they'd just use facebook and myspace which show it also. It's one thing to have a name and then another to give away anything more than that. Thanks for the advice though.

Yea I know I do declare myself democrat but I am more of a centrist than anything.

Then why do you have a picture of Obama and Biden? Do you think they are Centrists?

I do think they are less left leaning than most other democrats. Though not by much.

It's all good. I used to make fun of Republicans, but now that the Democrats are in power I make fun of them (and because they are doing such a bang-up job).

You're getting started early in life. Good luck to you.

I do think they are less left leaning than most other democrats. Though not by much.

It's all good. I used to make fun of Republicans, but now that the Democrats are in power I make fun of them (and because they are doing such a bang-up job).

ehhh....at least their trying....I guess. Then again sometimes I wish they wouldn't.

You're getting started early in life. Good luck to you.

You make fun of everybody and everything ....

Forum List

Back