Why can't we Talk?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert Americas attention from the critical to the trivial. OK call me a hater, I don't care. I believe it is our duty to fight back the noise and bring light and justice to the debate...and possibly a little retrobution.

Well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert Americas attention from the critical to the trivial. OK call me a hater, I don't care. I believe it is our duty to fight back the noise and bring light and justice to the debate...and possibly a little retrobution.

:smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:
vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees.....

that is an odd thing to call the dems in congress that voted to follow bush and an odd thing to call carter and clinton that signed the laws to change the rules that the financial houses played by.....

and an extreamly odd thing to call all the foreign banks and governments that did this as well....

You sound tense, you should try to relax a bit.

"zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists " reporting for duty!

Welcome aboard, you open-minded, insightful, magnanimous warm and caring human being.

Possibly both of us are making grave errors in our descriptions.

Damn. Thought you were a different Huggy.

TVHB2.jpg

I have 2 out of 4 covered - close enough to chat? :eusa_whistle:

:welcome:

-Joe

Last edited:
Well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert Americas attention from the critical to the trivial.

9:1?

Damn, there's some we missed...

Fascists always have the best uniforms.... just sayin' go Hugo Boss! :tongue:

Huggy: POP QUIZ.

What happened on September 11, 2001?

I awoke at 5:30 AM. Flipped on the CNN and powered up my POS puter. Went up in the attic and watered the plants. As I was settlin in for some on line 411 the TV went nuts as the first plane hit. I can't remember what the order of events was without looking it up but when the Pentagon was hit I was totally freaked out. I am a pilot and having read a zillion "aftermaths" in the Flying magazine I was immediately troubled by the lack of recogniseble airplane parts . Also the "hole" in the building was too small...about 16 to 20 ft wide. With the fuselage and the motors made up primarily of titanium the hole should have been 75 to 100 feet inn diameter. Go look at the Lockarby 747. There were chunks of airplabe as big as houses from a plane that blew up at 30,000 feet.

Forum List

Back