HELL YES! Time For Israel To Rebel Against The Settlers

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by NATO AIR, Oct 25, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    so the settlers want to stand in the way of peace and israel's secure future eh? they are threatening to use violence and insurrection against the Israeli government? looks we got us an Israeli civil war, and I hope to God the Israeli government kicks ass without a single thought to "settler rights". kick these bastards off their stolen land, plop em in a ghetto and let them earn their right to be successful israeli citizens.

its time for civil war in israel. we know who the right side is, we know who the wrong side is. rarely is the answer of who to root for so clear; the israeli government and its people stand for peace, justice and a better future for both israelis and palestinians. the settlers stand for hatred, injustice and insecurity for years for israel. time to kick settler ass israel!

2. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    There are no settlers in Israel. There are suburbanites that occupy their own land, purchased with their own money and have built modern cities on their own property.

They stand in the way of the final attack against the modern democracy called Israel. Their presence prevents the suicidal maniac Arabs from pushing the Jewish people into the Mediterranian Sea.

But that is your ultimate unsaid wish isn't it?

3. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282

a statement that ignorant of reality is not even worth a real response. go back to the crack pipe you've been smoking on.

4. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Okay Mustafa Nato. Your failure to respond to reality illuminates your own microencelopathy.

I can prescribe a little KCL for your intravenous use if you would like to see the truth.

5. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Nato do you have any Idea when this might happen? I would root for Israel on this one, I'm tired of seeing Israeli schools, buses, and coffe shops being blown up day after day. I'm only curious why they've tolerated this long.

6. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Uh oh - here we go again. Watch out or next he'll be accusing you of having a fetish for feces. I think that and "microencelopathy" are the only two really obscure invectives he knows. AJ thinks that by using little known insults that he can engage in childish name calling and still look intelligent. He is wrong.

7. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    The settlements to which NATO refers have been built illegally on land stolen from the Palestinians. The Israeli government has been trying for some time to convince the illegal squatters to vacate the premises. So far, no luck.

A concept that seems to escape AJ is that in order for the Jews to live in peace with their neighbors, a two-way effort to solve the differences between Israel and the Palestinians needs to be undertaken. It is not only the Palestinians who are wrong, the Jews have also been guilty of abuses.

In my opinion, AJ is Hitler in reverse. He would cheerfully impose a "final solution" on the muslim arab "unter menschen" in the middle east.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26

I agree also with you it's not just the muslim's but, they are provoking the Jews to attack with force by the terrorism they promote. I don't see the Israelites randomly bombing muslim hang out spots. If this was in America and some group was demandin their own state of independence right in the middle of D.C. and going about it by bombing our shops and cafe's. What would we do? Just for a point of view.

9. Redz

Redz Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Wolvie, the mess in the middle east is mind-boggling. You're right about the Jews being provoked. Jews in Israel are being murdered nearly every day by muslim suicide idiots. You can't blame the Israelis for retaliating. But somehow the cycle needs to break. Vacating illegally occupied land might be seen as an indicator that the Israelis are not totally intransigent. Perhaps with Arafat dead someone with some sense and a little less hatred might step in on the Palestinian side. Personally, I'm not optimistic.