If I were Israel, I'd be terrified of a Kerry Presidency

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
If I were Israel, I would be terrified at the prospect of a Kerry Presidency in the U.S. He would sell Israel out to the Antisemitic U.N. in a heartbeat.

rtwngAvngr said:
If I were Israel, I would be terrified at the prospect of a Kerry Presidency in the U.S. He would sell Israel out to the Antisemitic U.N. in a heartbeat.

And Florida's Jews voted for Bush along with most of the rest of the Jewish population of America. Ask George Bush, he will tell you..

rtwngAvngr said:

Like Bush sold out America to the anti-Gentile Jewish World Congress in a heartbeat? Yeah, I hate that.

I gotta say, all this "the left is anti-Semitic" stuff is pretty dumb. The LEFT isn't anti-Semitic. The traditional right is (and with good reason). The hippie dippies are mostly Jews themselves, anyway. The left is called "anti-Semitic" by the neocons because they don't support Israel. That's like a child crying that his parents are "anti-Tommy" because they won't give him ice cream for breakfast.

William Joyce said:
Like Bush sold out America to the anti-Gentile Jewish World Congress in a heartbeat? Yeah, I hate that.

I gotta say, all this "the left is anti-Semitic" stuff is pretty dumb. The LEFT isn't anti-Semitic. The traditional right is (and with good reason). The hippie dippies are mostly Jews themselves, anyway. The left is called "anti-Semitic" by the neocons because they don't support Israel. That's like a child crying that his parents are "anti-Tommy" because they won't give him ice cream for breakfast.

Bush sold out Israel with the disengagement Saudi plan and you think Bush sold out to the Jewish people. The Jewish people supported Bush because he was not ready to throw innocents to the wolves.

Joyce I found you'r old Friday night out with the boys.

burningcross.jpg

Forum List

Back