"Hell No You Won't!" An American Confronts Beto

Beto isn't going to be POTUS...but he stands for what any of that car full of clowns are behind

His response was, “I feel so bad about being born with all this privilege...can we have a cry together?” :206:

How many people believe this mealy-mouthed punk when he claims that AR-15 owners have approached him and said they don't need their weapons to hunt or defend themselves?

Last edited:
His response was, “I feel so bad about being born with all this privilege...can we have a cry together?” :206:

How many people believe this punk when he claims that AR-15 owners have approached him and said they don't need their weapons to hunt or defend themselves?

He’s a lying sack of shit.

So. Democrat. They aren’t upset he’s for gun confiscation. They’re upset he said it out loud.

As a baby boomer we have had our shot at leadership. Trump became a candidate and was elected because of our voting history. I have no idea how Trump will be remembered. What I do know is until 2016 we have not elected any greatness. We voted in people we like. Or people fronted to us and/or not what they said they were if Repubs. And have let the lower courts run amok on the constitution. Even overruling the will of the people. The Supreme Court has had its issues. Soon enough Generation X will be ruling in a greater percentage. They may have to make tough decisions. I am hoping that Trump can correct us a bit to use sense for our nation in his time.

How many people believe this mealy-mouthed punk when he claims that AR-15 owners have approached him and said they don't need their weapons to hunt or defend themselves?

Just the Useful Idiots. No rational people believe him.

Just the Useful Idiots. No rational people believe him.

Democrats and media Quislings are all about manipulation.

As a baby boomer we have had our shot at leadership. Trump became a candidate and was elected because of our voting history. I have no idea how Trump will be remembered. What I do know is until 2016 we have not elected any greatness. We voted in people we like. Or people fronted to us and/or not what they said they were if Repubs. And have let the lower courts run amok on the constitution. Even overruling the will of the people. The Supreme Court has had its issues. Soon enough Generation X will be ruling in a greater percentage. They may have to make tough decisions. I am hoping that Trump can correct us a bit to use sense for our nation in his time.
Look at who the boomers did get it right with Reagan...but missed with Carter, Clinton, Obama, and GW Bush. The whole decade of the 1970’s was just a giant step backwards for the Republic. Reneged on our commitments to South Vietnam, culture went to shit, and forced Nixon out of office for far less than LBJ did.

Forum List

Back