"Hell No You Won't!" An American Confronts Beto

As a baby boomer we have had our shot at leadership. Trump became a candidate and was elected because of our voting history. I have no idea how Trump will be remembered. What I do know is until 2016 we have not elected any greatness. We voted in people we like. Or people fronted to us and/or not what they said they were if Repubs. And have let the lower courts run amok on the constitution. Even overruling the will of the people. The Supreme Court has had its issues. Soon enough Generation X will be ruling in a greater percentage. They may have to make tough decisions. I am hoping that Trump can correct us a bit to use sense for our nation in his time.
Look at who the boomers did get it right with Reagan...but missed with Carter, Clinton, Obama, and GW Bush. The whole decade of the 1970’s was just a giant step backwards for the Republic. Reneged on our commitments to South Vietnam, culture went to shit, and forced Nixon out of office for far less than LBJ did.

I'm a tail-end millennial, but I know my history. Reagan was a great man and a great president, and Trump is hands down the best of my lifetime. I'm not sure what country Obama was the president of, but it wasn't the United States. He did a great job for China and Iran though.

As a baby boomer we have had our shot at leadership. Trump became a candidate and was elected because of our voting history. I have no idea how Trump will be remembered. What I do know is until 2016 we have not elected any greatness. We voted in people we like. Or people fronted to us and/or not what they said they were if Repubs. And have let the lower courts run amok on the constitution. Even overruling the will of the people. The Supreme Court has had its issues. Soon enough Generation X will be ruling in a greater percentage. They may have to make tough decisions. I am hoping that Trump can correct us a bit to use sense for our nation in his time.
Look at who the boomers did get it right with Reagan...but missed with Carter, Clinton, Obama, and GW Bush. The whole decade of the 1970’s was just a giant step backwards for the Republic. Reneged on our commitments to South Vietnam, culture went to shit, and forced Nixon out of office for far less than LBJ did.

I'm a tail-end millennial, but I know my history. Reagan was a great man and a great president, and Trump is hands down the best of my lifetime. I'm not sure what country Obama was the president of, but it wasn't the United States. He did a great job for China and Iran though.

Hope and change. Obviously DumBama never liked this country. You don't radically change something you love.

If you married a short slightly pudgy brunette, and had her dye her hair blonde, wear high heeled shoes to appear taller, and made her lose weight, you never loved her in the first place. You love somebody else.

That's the way I see DumBama's view of America. Never loved it in the first place, and wants to change it into another country he loves more.

IMG_2059.jpg

She nailed it. Spot on. And props to Beto for letting her speak without interruption and for telling people to be respectful of her, and let her talk.

I'd like to hear his answer to her.

Forum List

Back